We are looking for A standout, all-round growth marketer to lead our customer acquisition. Someone who is passionate about customer acquisition and keen to develop a real in-depth understanding of how Resi works and to get stuck into all things marketing. You will work directly with the head of brand and marketing to continue to scale our current growth strategy.
Our client base covers the whole of the UK with a variety of potential projects - ranging from internal renovations to larger extensions and even new build developments!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a “non-award winning,” innovative, industry-changing company. Since our launch in 2017, we’ve gone on to become the largest residential architectural practice in the UK. In creating our step by step service, we’ve brought simplicity and great affordable design to the nation. This way, every homeowner in the UK can benefit from an architect’s expertise. As a part of our team, you’ll have the chance to directly feed into how our company grows.
We are currently 100 people based in International House right at the heart of Brixton, South London. International House is the UK’s first Living Wage Building. Our office is both accessible and we are willing to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate successful candidates.
- Managing account managers across various marketing channels (lead gens, PPC, SEO etc.)
- Driving acquisitions through our current channels and identifying new marketing channels
- Reporting on the success of marketing channels based on KPI's (Cost per lead, Cost per acquisition etc.)
- Identifying trends in data or asking probing questions to get this data
- Good understanding of Social Media advertising/targeting
- CRM management, mainly using Mailchimp to identify cohorts (Product / Marketing emails)
- Planning, implementing and reporting on A/B tests
- Outreach and booking stands for trade shows
- Championing untested processes, via spreadsheets, before documenting and recommending a fully/semi-automated approach, this can apply to anything from new channels to new marketing processes
- Rebudgeting to meet targets
- Imparting marketing wisdom across various departments in the business
- Driving forward referrals, case studies
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Experience working in a high growth startup
- Digital marketing experience
- You're analytical, data plays a key part in your decision making
What we can offer:
- Flexible working, we can work around any caring commitments you might have, including the opportunity to work from home some days a week.
- A fun and supportive work environment
- The opportunity for rapid progression within a growing tech startup
- On the job training, mentorship and coaching
- 30 days holiday
- Summer company trip abroad!
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Office perks
- The chance to make a real impact on an ever-changing industry
- The opportunity to work in a team of like-minded passionate individuals
- Learn from some of the best in the business - check out our glorious team here - https://resi.co.uk/about
For more information or to apply, please send us an up to date copy of your CV along with a few lines about why you would be an awesome addition to our team and if successful, someone will be in touch very soon!