Are you passionate about managing and optimising paid ads? Do conversions make you happy? Do you know how to tap into the latest online trends? Read on – you might be exactly what we’re looking for.
At Tempo, we believe that work should be an adventure and recruitment the most exciting thing companies do. We're on a mission to make it happen. We've built an end-to-end hiring platform that connects the UK’s fastest growing businesses with awesome candidates for permanent and temporary roles. Our technology has reduced average time to hire to just 4 days, whilst cutting costs by 65%!
Since launch in 2017 we’ve seen over 65,000 candidates sign up to our platform; around 2,500 employers (including the likes of Monzo, Uber Eats, Bulb Energy and BCG to name a few); the size of the team has quadrupled, and investors have supported the business with over £3M of funding.
But, we’re only just getting started, and we’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in the next stage of our growth, which will see us add some really exciting features, expand UK-wide and in to additional verticals.
- Managing paid search, social and display ads for B2C and B2B campaigns
- Defining and maintaining audiences, providing ongoing strategic recommendations and optimisation
- Analysing performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities and trends to keep Tempo top of mind
- Creating and undertaking split tests to ensure we’re always learning
- Taking initiative to tap into seasonal, topical and location-based opportunities (e.g. university career fairs, graduate recruitment cycles, events across the UK, Christmas)
- Working closely with the Customer Success team to ensure we get the right type of candidates onto the platform, identifying ways to target specific audiences
- Working closely with the Sales and Operations teams to ensure we generate high quality leads
- Creating and optimising display and retargeting campaigns to drive B2B and B2C leads through the funnel
- Identifying and executing campaigns to approach new markets (vertical or location-based)
- Ongoing reporting, including sharing key performance insights across campaigns and channels
- 4+ years in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of paid search, paid social and display advertising
- Experience across B2B & B2C markets
- Confident in planning and forecasting
- Highly analytical with a clear understanding of setting and meeting KPIs
- Great written communication skills and attention to detail
- Clear understanding of latest trends and how to tap into new opportunities
- Agency experience (nice to have)
- Experience working in a dynamic startup (nice to have)
- Unlimited holiday
- £1,000 yearly learning & development budget
- Flexible working
- Share options
- Regular team lunches
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Mystery box (all will be revealed!)
- Working with a fun, smart team