After being founded by the entrepreneur and IT-Specialist Florian Frey and the former CEO of Scout24 Holding Dr. Martin Enderle, allmyhomes (www.allmyhomes.com) rose to the No. 1 platform for the marketing of new building estates in Germany within three years, increasing to a size of 150 employees from over 25 different nationalities.
Following the entry of TPA Real Estate Brands founder Lutz Grimm, we continue to revolutionize the real estate industry through digitalization and the supply of targeted data for room concepts of the future.
For our growing Technology department, we are currently looking to fill a permanent role as PHP Developer (m/f/d) based in our office in Berlin-Ostkreuz.
- Conception and development of web-based applications for the real estate sector, such as our content management system and other products
- Participation in all project stages: design, implementation, test and integration
- Development of technologically sophisticated solutions as a part of a small team
- Participation in the implementation of Scrum Methodology in your team
- Technical support for younger colleagues
- Specialist in computer science application development or university degree in the field of (media) computer science or similar
- Several years of professional experience as a backend developer, ideally in the online environment
- Profound knowledge of PHP programming and MVC architecture, Testing (Unit, Integration, e2e) and RESTful APIs
- Experience with GIT and SQL databases
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and microservice-orientierted architecture will be an additional asset
- Knowledge of Laravel / Lumen framework is desired
- Very good English skills, German skills will be an additional asset
- Sovereign behavior as well as a structured, self-responsible way of working
Our offer for you
- 20 years experience in the real estate- and advertising industry
- A dynamic startup atmosphere with room for change
- An international team (ca. 150 employees, ca. 25 nationalities)
- A comprehensive onboarding, regular feedbacks and performance reviews
- Individual development opportunities and further education
- Free language courses (German and English)
- Regular workshops on health issues and after-work sports
- Cold and warm drinks, delicious muesli and fresh fruit
- Regular company & team events
- Good ideas for a sustainable life and work
- A centrally located office with numerous connections (Berlin-Ostkreuz)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
- Version Control System: Git; Front End Package: npm; Code Collaboration: GitLab, Phabricator; Virtual Machine: Vagrant, docker; Virtualization Platform: VirtualBox, Integrated Development: PhpStorm, Visual Studio Code; Source Code: SourceTree, GitKraken; Browser Testing: Selenium; Continuous Integration: GitLab CI
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application by clicking the “Apply now” button to Laure-Marie Teßmann and Pawel Zych.