iGeolise, Ltd. is a VC-backed B2B technology company. We make location data searchable by TravelTime rather than distance. We have 40 employees in UK, Lithuania, Poland, Netherlands, Russia and return over a billion requests each month for over 100 clients worldwide. We recently raised over £3 million in investment and now we're looking to expand our team.
We’ve developed TravelTimeSearch – an easy to integrate system that can search 100,000 locations instantly without impacting our clients’ search response time, imperceptible to the user (a world-beating location volume and speed). Imagine going to the largest web sites in the world and finding relevant hotels by their travel time from your conference; or restaurants by their travel time from both you and your guests; jobs by the commute time from your home (or homes by commute time from work) ... or on dating websites, classifieds, or retailers. TravelTimeSearch is for sites with masses of locations, masses of users, and who make money from conversions – big sites, in some very obvious verticals. It is live on www.totaljobs.co.ukand having a significant impact.
In your role as Sales Manager, you will initially report to the CEO, and subsequently to the Head of Sales (a pending hire). Your responsibilities will focus on selling to the long tail of client opportunities in our target verticals, both through reacting to in-bound sales generated by our marketing team, and out-bounding potential customers. We’ll expect you to:
- Partner with marketing to understand the lead generation process and funnel. Prioritise and respond to inbound enquiries, taking the process right through to completion of sale.
- Proactively reach out to warm leads in a relevant, tailored way.
- Establish best practice processes to maximise conversion of leads into active sales opportunities and won business.
- Initiate outbound sales campaigns, researching and prioritising prospects, qualifying new opportunities and closing new clients.
- Ensure all new clients are on-boarded, and receive technical support where needed.
- Document all daily activities to drive our sales conversion knowledge and process efficiency – also maintaining an up-to-date CRM system, contributing to sales pipeline forecasting and reporting.
- Provide your feedback and insights on customer response to enable us to iterate our product, pricing models, and go to market strategy.
- Help optimise and scale sales processes to drive efficiency and growth.
- Find and execute upsell opportunities.
- For straight forward technical requests, run the requested analytics for the customer, providing the end to end service.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a technical B2B sales / BD role, with a track record of hitting targets and driving growth, ideally having spent time in a start up.
- Highly results driven.
- Collaborative in your approach – as an early member of the sales team, we’ll expect you to help your new colleagues learn about the business and get up to speed to sell as quickly as possible.
- Sufficient technical fluency to explain product features, integration of APIs, and to run simple technical queries to answer customer questions.
- Superb communication and persuasion skills, both written and verbal.
- Naturally keen to log and report data on sales development and pipeline, and engage in analytics.
- The ability to proactively manage your own work stream.
What we offer
- The chance to join a rapidly scaling, disruptive and well-funded business, with mature and proven tech/product, but at a formative commercial stage – so the chance to really contribute to the growth of the business.
- Competitive salary + commission based on performance.
- Employee options scheme.
- Team gatherings in our Kaunas (Lithuania) office up to 3 times a year.
- A non-hierarchical organisation, with autonomy and trust.
- Training, both on the job from an experienced sales lead, and tailored to your professional development ambitions.
- The equipment you need to do your work.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter (a well prepared cover letter can be more important and persuasive for us than a CV). We will recruit for this position on a rolling basis, so early applications are advised.
Recruiters: please don’t email directly, we are not looking for further support on this position.