Partnerships Manager Job Description
Stasher frees you to make the most of your time by connecting you with local shops and hotels who can store your bags no matter where you are. We operate in over 250 cities: from Sydney to Tokyo to London to New York.
We partner with world leading travel companies to ensure that their customers are never dragged down by their bags. Whether these are venues with no bag policies (we recently worked with the Rolling Stones Tour), Airbnb affiliate companies, tour operators etc.
Stasher is one of London's fastest growing startups. Venture backed by the likes of Wayra (Telefonica), VentureFriends.vc and HOWZAT partners, Stasher is on an exciting mission to improve the experience of travelling. Winners of Expedia‚ inaugural travel startup competition, Stasher also won Pitch@Palace 10.0 in Buckingham Palace and was named Travolution and VisitEngland‚ Startup of the Year.
About the Role:
As partnerships manager, your role will revolve around growing the partnerships aspect of the business – across Europe and the USA.
You will work closely under Catherine, our Head of Partnerships, who will guide you through the processes in place that maintain successful partnerships. The role will include work such as:
- Expanding our portfolio of partnerships in our key growth cities. Partners include Airbnb management companies, travel companies, media companies etc.
- Account manage key clients such as Hotels.com, Hostmaker, LeisurePass and many more. This includes monthly updates, reporting, and growth.
- Co-ordinate marketing and advertising projects for specific partners.
- Help with ad hoc projects for the supply, marketing or operations teams
- Help with planning, development and execution of overall launch strategies and partnership specific planning
- A high level of English fluency
- A 2:1 / First Class Honors Degree
- An enthusiastic team player to add to our young, buzzy start up
- Excellent communication – verbal, written and presentation skills
- LANGUAGES! We are a global business and that means a global customer base. Whilst not required, we particularly value Spanish, Portugese, Chinese or Korean
- Strong academic background
- Relevant experience (particularly within a scaling business and/or biz dev role)
- Stock options, share in the success that we build!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 extra day for each year you’re with Stasher
- Tech allowance - you’ll get all the stuff you need to kit out your desk
- Free breakfast, lots of free fruit and food at office + team meals
- Great workspace in the heart of London
- WFH options
- Regular team socials, sometimes abroad!
- Drinks each Friday
Location - Clerkenwell, London - 40 bowling green lane
Please include a short cover email outlining why you think you would be the perfect fit for the role. Deadline: 24th Feb 2020