This is an exciting role for an experienced Data Scientist who enjoys tackling tough problems of a statistical nature.
The ideal candidate should be able to articulate their experience by explaining the projects they have worked on as well as their successes, learnings and the impact it had on the real world.
- Time series analysis
- Experience as a Data Scientist, Statistician or Research Scientist
- Relevant MSc and BSc (CS, Math, Statistics, Physics)
- Strong statistical and mathematical background
- Proficiency in Python: numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib,
- Data cleaning
- Building ML data pipeline
- Algorithm experience: tree based, regression, clustering
- Data visualisation
- Software engineering
- Design patterns
- Experience of agile working practices
- Experience working on the command-line with linux
- Real time processing experience
- Proficiency in C++, R
- Image processing
- Deep learning libraries tensorflow / keras / pytorch (ANN, CNN,
- NoSQL / SQL databases
- Experience managing a team
- Contributions to open source code bases
Nice to have:
- We are looking for someone to work on time series analysis, combining disparate data sets to provide insights for building and transport management.
We are an award-winning prop-tech startup. We are passionate about solving the biggest problems faced by the smart cities and smart transport verticals today. We are building a world class team to develop smart digital solutions using machine learning, IoT and data science.
Everyone is fully engaged in product development and the future roadmap, from introducing new languages, to improving processes and suggesting new features. We’re a highly-motivated team that are now looking to disrupt our market and scale globally.
If you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity where you can put your skills and experience to the test, learn some new things and help build one of the most exciting IoT businesses of a generation, please get in touch.