You'll love PetsPyjamas, Number 1 for Dog-Friendly Travel.
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 19:00 (Rota’d, 37.5hrs a week)
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
Rapidly growing PetsPyjamas is the number 1 for dog-friendly travel in the UK and Europe championing the trend for dog-friendly travel. Launched by the founders of toptable(dot)com who are themselves, passionate dog owners, PetsPyjamas sends people and pets to over 2000 dog-welcoming hotels, hound-friendly hideaways, cottages, and B&Bs. Our unique Pet Concierge Team provides a personalised experience to our ever-increasing pack of dog-loving travelers and our mission is to encourage every property to provide as warm a welcome to our four-legged friends as they do to us!
Our dog-friendly HQ is a converted warehouse in the heart of Old Street, housing a vibrant entrepreneurial team that are dedicated to driving the brand forward. With a growing workforce of 40+ we are at a pivotal breakthrough moment for the business, with huge expansion and growth plans for 2020 and beyond. Being part of the PetsPyjamas pack offers the opportunity for enriched personal development, rapid career progression, all whilst working in an exciting, engaged and energetic environment - with the added bonus of your four-legged friend working by your side.
Due to rapid growth, we are on the lookout for talented, proactive and forward-thinking Customer Support Executives to join the Customer Delight Team and help us ensure that all of our customers are delighted through every step of their booking experience with ourselves. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to work in a fast-paced company and progress their career alongside a growing company.
To succeed in this role you will need to be customer focussed, level headed and have a full understanding of what a dog-friendly getaway truly means to our customers. You will be working alongside one other home-based full-timer and one home-based weekender so accountability, reliability, and ownership are integral!
- Provide customer support as an integrated part of the travel team across email, telephone, live chat, and social media for a variety of queries including amendments/cancellations/queries/complaints, etc.
- Liaise with property partners on a regular basis ensuring that all upcoming bookings are confirmed.
- Work closely with the finance department to ensure customer balance payments are settled.
- Work closely with the Properties department to ensure that our property standards are closely monitored as per customer reviews, complaints, and feedback.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Travel Team in busy periods in the ways of Research, Property Availability Checks.
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 1 year in a Customer Support role, ideally within hospitality or travel.
- Ideally familiar with ZenDesk, GSuite, Bazaarvoice.
- Flawless interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and spoken English.
- Competent basic maths skills.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and effectively with outstanding organisation skills.
- Comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced, sales and customer-led environment.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Complete understanding of what a dog-friendly getaway truly means to our customers.
The PetsPyjamas Pack:
Being part of the PetsPyjamas Pack is being part of an energised and enthusiastic team! It’s being flexible in your proactive approach, being able to work collaboratively whilst thriving on independence. You’ll need to be agile, open to change, hands-on and ultimately love our brand!
- The chance to bring your dog to work and work alongside your best friend!
- Excellent career opportunities and your own personal development plan
- The chance to truly make your mark in a fast-growing and unique company!
- Cool and trendy workspace, great Shoreditch location!
- Prosecco (or gin) Fridays!
- Team socials from crazy golf to rooftop bars!
- Tight-knit team of like-minded individuals!
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries