Do you love working with data and have a keen interest in all things marketing? Would you like to join a rapidly growing global tech startup where no two days are the same? No previous marketing experience necessary - we are just looking for someone switched on and proactive with strong numeracy skills and great attention to detail. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Here at Blink, we've developed a mobile-first employee app that revolutionises employee engagement and internal communications for our customers all over the world
We're going through an incredibly exciting time and we're growing like mad! This is why we're looking for a Marketing Assistant to come on board, and join our brilliant team
Here are some of the things you will do:
- Conducting market research as well as maintaining and cleaning our prospecting list and growing our list of qualified prospects across our target industries.
- Reporting on pay per click performance across keywords, directories, platforms, and locations including recommendations to achieve maximum ROI across all PPC activity and delivering improvements.
- Apply ‘test, measure, learn’ approach to paid channels and bidding strategies to maximise performance and efficiency and report and analyse results using a variety of data sources including Google Analytics, Hubspot, and more.
- Assisting with numerous ongoing and ad-hoc marketing and business development activity
- Working with the CEO, the Sales Team, and the Head of Marketing to build the marketing strategy.
- Analysing top performing campaigns and carrying out experiments to increase engagement and conversions (it’s a hands-on role). Seek to analyse, scale, and replicate successes.
As our Marketing Assistant, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing in the planning and execution of stand-alone tactical and long-term strategic marketing campaigns, conducting growth testing and A/B testing, gathering information on campaign performance, analysing results, and submitting recommendations for improvement. Business development is integral for the success of the business and it is the number one focus for marketing efforts, therefore, providing ongoing research, administrative, and lead generation support for the sales team will also be part of the role. Furthermore, as you will be responsible to create and distribute reports of the marketing team’s ongoing activity as well as assisting wider business functions with their admin, data analysis, reporting, and visualisation needs for decision making (revenue attribution, forecasting, budgeting, customer life cycle analysis, and more).
We want you to have autonomy and own what you do. You really can make this role completely yours with constant support, trust and respect from everyone at Blink
Here's what we're looking for in YOU:
- Friendly, resourceful, inquisitive and fun individual!
- Excellent numeracy skills. An academic track record in economics, finance, mathematics, or data analytics is an advantage as well as advanced experience with MS Excel.
- You have a strong drive and a passion for all things marketing.
- Flexibility, and a willingness to learn and jump in to help where needed
- Have excellent attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- Working in a company with a strong mission, and full of passion
- Convenient central London location
- Opportunity to create a brand from the ground-up and be part of something impactful, large-scale, and meaningful
- Free choice of equipment, laptop, operating system, tools etc.
- Independence and influence
- Ability to learn and solve a variety of challenges, working in a supportive environment with smart people
- All the usual start-up benefits; beer, fun and very few rules
We're ambitious, competitive, and embarking on a journey that many start-ups can only dream of!
So, what do you think?
Do you want to join us and take on this extraordinary challenge