We’re looking for a passionate Account Manager with solid experience in account retention and growth to contribute to PassFort’s evolution.
At PassFort, we share a powerful vision to enable businesses & individuals to establish trust online. We do this by offering an Intelligent Risk Management (IRM) platform giving small-to-medium sized financial services companies the ability to manage regulation and risk in real-time.
Our platform is designed to digitise, automate and streamline processes across all customer onboarding, compliance and audit activity. By better serving the needs of back office teams (whilst integrating with existing CRM systems used by front office teams) our clients save time and money, reduce complexity and improve customer satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning all of the renewals and upsell opportunities across your book of business
- Collaborating with internal experts to ensure that every potential up-sell client understands exactly how PassFort’s can save them time and money and aid their growth
- Turning rapport into relationships by taking the time to understand existing clients complex compliance needs and turning pain points into opportunities
- Championing the diverse needs of our client base internally and contributing to the development of new product features
- Working directly with our Head of Customer Success and senior advisors to constantly improve our processes.
This role is for you if:
- You have a successful track record of managing complex multi-stakeholder renewal and up-sell processes within B2B SaaS companies
- You’re happy being our first Account Manager; you’ll have a direct impact on our bottom line and help us build and develop processes in order to grow the team.
- You prioritise your own workload effectively and relish working independently, but (and it’s a big but) you equally love and see the value in collaborating within your team and with our wider commercial functions
- You are commercially driven, however, you value your trust relationship with customers
- You’re obsessive about continuous learning - both when it comes to industry knowledge and trends and fine-tuning your own performance
- You thrive advocating for a product that you believe in; our success is built by our people and so we are looking for you to represent our passion, energy and commitment externally
- It almost goes without saying (but we’ll say it anyway!) that you have exceptional presentation and communication skills - you think quickly and are comfortable standing in front of a room of stakeholders with diverse agendas and aligning them
- You can communicate complex technical ideas, simply
Nice to have:
- Experience selling into financial services or FCA regulated businesses, or an understanding of compliance, KYC or AML
- Experience working in a start-up business
- Equity! We want you to succeed as we do
- Great location near Bank station - easy transport links, great food, and the Thames is a hop, skip & jump away!
- An annual learning & development budget to spend on professional or personal development, we’re invested in both
- Birthday off - relax and put your feet up
- Subsidised access to mental health services
- Discounts to services and products
- Salary sacrifice schemes via Enjoy Benefits: including Cycle to Work and Gym Membership
- Equally Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Shared Leave pay
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days you can use as and when you prefer
- Unlimited unpaid leave
- 1 week “work from anywhere”
- Generous 5% Pension contributions - investing in your future is important
- Pick your own equipment and kit
- Biscuits… we’re a bit obsessed. We have a weekly ‘guest’ biscuit to broaden your biscuit horizons.