LaundryRepublic is looking for a Head of Growth to lead our consumer marketing function. This is an excellent opportunity for someone bright and ambitious to join a successful scale-up and grow and shape a vital part of the company.
Your job will be to grow the number of active customers across LaundryRepublic’s estate of apartment buildings, offices and gyms, through a combination of better acquisition and improved retention. The role will be focused on hyper-local marketing, and will involve responsibility for both offline and online channels.
You’ll be reporting directly to the founders, in a fast paced, friendly and innovative environment. You’ll be managing freelancers and building foundations for a team in the longer term.
LaundryRepublic is freeing Londoners from the hassle of dry cleaning and laundry. And we’re growing fast...revenues up by +25% last year, and we want to accelerate in 2020. We’ve won numerous awards for our service (including Smarta 100 and Santander Breakthrough 50) and have been featured by the BBC, FT and other national press.
Consumer marketing is at the heart of our growth strategy, and this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated growth marketer to put their stamp on a fast growth business. You’ll be leading this area of the business, testing different channels and approaches to achieve a single goal: more customers. This is not a pure digital role though - the majority of our marketing is via offline channels (leafleting, events, customer success calling programme), albeit digital / email forms an important part of our referral and retention activities. What matters is what works.
- Coordinating and developing our leafleting programme and materials
- Exploring hyper-local digital channels
- Testing and improving retention emails
- Optimising our website funnel in conjunction with our tech team
- Building a customer success programme (in conjunction with the customer service team) to drive conversion and retention
- Improving our referral marketing activities
- 3+ years of multi-channel (i.e. not just digital) consumer marketing experience required, ideally in a rapid growth environment. Sector experience not required; we’ll provide full training.
- Able to effectively prioritise activities based on what will have the biggest impact on growth
- Highly organised, able to juggle different project across a range of areas
- Excellent communicator, both within the business and to freelancers
- Entrepreneurial and motivated - we’re growing fast and you’ll be part of that.
- Proactive and resourceful - you don’t like hanging around waiting for things to happen – you make them happen.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Superb written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be polite, motivated, and hard-working
- Must be eligible to work and live in the UK
- Based within commuting distance of Clapham / Balham
- Pay: £45,000 to £50,000, depending on experience
- Performance bonus based on customer acquisition and retention targets
- Pension, dry cleaning allowance, team events, and other benefits
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9am - 6pm, some flexibility (e.g. compressed hours, WFH) possible