Salience is an ambitious growth marketing agency. We work with startups, scaleups, corporate ventures and VCs to create scalable marketing frameworks and campaigns that deliver results.
As a team of experienced agency and client-side marketers, we’re specialists in putting in the structures and programmes that enable high-growth businesses to scale. Our data-driven strategies and relentless focus on the customer experience, empower a diverse range of clients to build their influence, raise their revenues and achieve the metrics that matter.
We’re based in The Ministry – one of the coolest locations to work in the city – just a five minute walk from Borough or Elephant & Castle stations and a stone’s throw from Borough market.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our growth story this year! If you’re looking to join an experienced team working on the bleeding edge of digital growth marketing and technology innovation, and doing that for some very cool disruptive startups and brands, read on...
The SEO Content Manager will work closely with a Growth Manager and Account Director to deliver high-performing digital campaigns for clients.
Gaining visibility on every part of the organic growth marketing process, you will be creating a wide range of SEO copy and working within CMS tools to execute digital strategies. You’ll also be involved with distributing your content via outreach, social and onsite activities to ensure it gets the visibility and traffic it deserves! As a key part of the organic growth team, you’ll develop a breadth of invaluable experience to build upon.
- Write a wide range of onsite copy, metadata and SEO content aimed at increasing CTRs, organic traffic traffic, securing backlinks and driving conversions
- Ensure onsite editorial copy is optimised for maximum organic reach
- Ensure internal linking strategies are implemented on client sites
- Be a meticulous editor and proofreader of internal and third party content
- Upload content to web CMS (inc. Wordpress + Contentful) and manage content trackers for multiple clients
- Use a variety of outreach methods to secure backlinks
- Put together detailed weekly reporting and analysis of SEO experiments and campaign performance
- Take a proactive approach to solving problems and completing assigned tasks, escalating issues to the appropriate stakeholders when necessary
- Roll up your sleeves and help out all team members to get results for clients by any means necessary
- 1+ years of SEO experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Knowledge and interest in CRO techniques and the science of copywriting
- Proven track record of link building
- Knowledge and experience with internal linking tactics
- Solid understanding of all major social networks and content distribution methods
- Excellent GSuite (GDocs, GSlides, GSheets) skills
- Familiarity and experience using Google Analytics for reporting
- Competent user of link monitoring tools and software (SEM Rush, Majestic)
- Outstanding communication skills both internally and externally
- An ability to meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You actively learn and embrace new tools and technologies
- You run your own blog or website
- You have an entrepreneurial growth mindset and an insatiable thirst for professional development
- Work from The Ministry, a new space for the creative industries by the Ministry of Sound
- Annual learning budget
- Gym membership
- Members club access
- Onsite restaurant and tequila bar
- Outdoor soundscaped zen garden
- Regular events