Currently, we are looking for someone to join our team and take responsibility for growing our corporate client business. The successful candidate will be charged with owning the client business end-to-end, including lead generation, conversion, retention, b2b communications and support. There is equity on offer for the successful candidate.
Please apply if...
• You have significant experience in one or more of: recruitment, job sites/boards, B2B business development/sales
• You have a substantial and reliable network in the world of Talent Acquisition / Human Resources
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset
• You are happy to work in a small team of co-founders
• You have a passion for growing and scaling a business
• You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
• You have experience in working with and presenting to senior stakeholders (ExCo’s, investors, boards, etc.)
• You want to work flexibly and believe that everybody should have the right to do so
Additionally, experience in a start-up would be highly advantageous, but by no means essential.
Initially, this role would suit someone interested in growing our client arm on a part-time basis (4h-10h per week) as it is rewarded solely through equity, with a view to transitioning to a full-time role in the near future. The role is based in London, but can be worked with a great degree of flexibility.
We think this is a great opportunity for a recruiter/BD specialist to transition into an entrepreneurial and strategic role at a very exciting point of the Flexa journey.