LANTUM IS ON A MISSION TO SAVE THE NHS £1BN.
Our platform uses advanced technology to better support healthcare organisations to manage their workforce as well as connect them with a large network of thousands of healthcare professionals who can find additional work on flexible terms.
Since launch, we have saved over £22 million for the NHS and enabled over 5 million patients to be seen. We have strong growth, supportive VC backers and a talented team of over 60 passionate people, committed to positively impact our users’ lives.
In 2018, Lantum won the Amazon Web Services Digital Business of the Year Award, Digital Entrepreneur Award for Digital Innovation in the Public Sector, General Practice Awards for Digital Solution Provider of the Year and more. We’ve been featured in the Telegraph, City AM, The Times, Health Investor, Harper’s Bazaar, New Statesman amongst other industry and national publications.
About the role
We’re a dynamic business with big growth plans, and our product and positioning need to evolve to reflect this. The Content Manager will play a pivotal role in the planning, creating, and sharing of valuable content to attract new healthcare professionals and providers; convert them into loyal customers, whilst retaining our current customers and turning them into advocates.
- Devise internal and external communication strategy with Head of Marketing
- Planning and creation of marketing copy and collateral, designed for multi-channel distribution, aligned to business goals and audience segmentation. This may include working with external freelancers as required.
- Social monitoring and community engagement through Lantum’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Ensure Lantum’s tone of voice is consistent across all our channels and business units, including web, app, emails, ads, direct mail, social, slide decks and PR
- Effective stakeholder management and collection and implementation of feedback
- Source testimonials and stories for existing customers for case studies and social proof to be used in marketing collateral
- Measure and report on the role of content marketing in driving Marketing KPIs