Are you a self-starter with a positive attitude, natural curiosity, passion for continuous learning and improvement, a personable demeanour, bags of initiative, and strong analytical skills?
Yes? Then keep reading.
Who are VidOps?
VidOps are visual storytellers and expert video-creators. We manage all aspects of the production lifecycle from pre-production through to production and shooting footage, post-production edits and final delivery of media content, along with our community of creative talent.
We designed the business this way so our clients can focus on their daily operations without worrying about their internal media production projects – whilst being supported with planning, updated on project progress and have their edited content delivered online.
We are a London-based startup currently working towards our series A investment round – focusing on improving our current service offering and also developing a web application which will support all areas of the business. We are a small multi-functional team, wearing multiple hats, working hard and enjoying ourselves along the way.
What you would be doing
As we expand our client base, we’re looking for the right person to join our Commercial team, specifically,as part of a business development function. We want you to get the VidOps message out there. Identify opportunities, develop initiatives for growth and secure new business by generating leads and sales with the ultimate goal of bringing on new clients to our platform.
- Managing a portfolio of prospective clients who are at varying stages of the pipeline with VidOps’ products and services.
- Seamlessly hand over management of new clients to the Operations team.
- Creating and implementing sales strategies and identifying new markets to enter.
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Building strong working relationships, organising and attending scoping meetings to understand potential client briefs and building out relevant solutions and proposals.
- Identifying upsell opportunities for additional partnership activities to achieve increased revenues.
- Delivering new client presentations, articulating the VidOps proposition and most relevant value-add solutions.
- Leading kick-off meetings/calls with client contacts and delivery teams to ensure campaigns are clearly planned and handed over to our Production team.
- Administrative responsibilities for client accounts on our internal CRM system (Hubspot)
- Providing demos of our products and services to prospective clients
Who you are
- You ideally have a background in film, creative production or digital marketing or are interested in video
- You have a strong sense of urgency and exceptional organisational skills
- You are passionate and enthusiastic self-starter and up for a challenge
- You are solutions oriented, seeing a problem and coming up with creative solutions to problems
- You can quickly immerse yourself in startup culture--can quickly adapt to change at a high speed pace, is data-driven, and can be fully ramped to achieve new business targets
- You enjoy and embrace technology, VidOps is a tech/media startup after all
- You are an analytical and strategic thinker, with a logical approach to problem-solving
- You are confident, proactive, full of perseverance and ambition with absolutely no ego
- You have exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communicator, as building authentic relationships with customers is vital to the role
Why join the team?
At VidOps, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment as a core part of a small, focused, multidisciplinary Commercial team. You’ll be working directly with the CEO.
It’s an exciting opportunity for the right person to learn a lot and progress quickly, with lots of freedom and challenges that come with an entrepreneurial, early stage startup at the beginnings of growth. If you want an opportunity to be a core part in moulding the future of the department and company, then this is the role for you!
There’s lots of social activities, company nights out and a free fully stocked fridge with plenty of beer, milk (cow and oat!), juice and coffee machine, not to mention our communal office has a ping-pong table and pool table, onsite cafe, showers and is just off Notting Hill’s famous Portobello Road.
- 1+ years experience in either a relationship management or sales role
- Keen to further progress a sales career in a fast-paced, high-growth commercial environment
- Confident communicator, both in person and online
- Demonstrable experience of building strong professional relationships
- Proactive with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Creative and solutions focused
- Willingness to work flexibly and wear multiple hats in a fast-growing business environment
- Experience of using Hubspot CRM
- Knowledge of video production
- Base salary £25,000.00
- Bonus incentive
- Departmental Bonus
- Company performance Bonus
- Equity through EMI share option scheme 0.33%
- High-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to all areas of the business, with opportunity to undertake business-wide projects
- Career progression with associated pay increases and opportunities to be on the employee share scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Working remotely/flexible working
- Open plan London office, with snacks and a beer fridge
- Team building activities every 2 weeks