We are a logo design company that designs and delivers custom handmade logos for Photographers. Because we provide bespoke design services for each of our customers, our challenge is to meet our customer’s specifications while balancing quality, speed, and cost.
With that said, we are currently recruiting a Service Operations Manager to be in charge of our entire service pipeline. We are looking for someone who’ll revamp our service pipeline and continuously manage and improve it.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of all artists, QA managers, CS reps
- Measure performance and operational breakdowns to identify any areas of weakness in our pipeline, recommending and implementing improvements to streamline and simplify existing processes.
- Develop and improve processes and procedures ensuring efficient and effective manufacture of our services (Creation of SOP's and documentation to support the processes)
- Lead team members in pursuing continuous improvement in Systems, Processes and Customer Satisfaction
- Creating, implementing and governing SOPs and Processes (new products, improving existing processes)
- Creating and analyzing metrics of service pipeline to measure the effectivity
- Identifying & resolving bugs & bottlenecks that arise in the pipeline
- Maintaining quality standards
- Maintaining service level agreement delivery promises (e.g., preparing for delays, handling sale event spikes, and managing HR concerns)
- Ensuring customer NPS scores meet a high standard
- Basic Tech Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills, particularly regarding data and metrics
- Strong and effective leadership skills
- Cost management know-how (able to do a cost-benefit analysis when making decisions)
- Have excellent organizational and planning skills
- Capability to manage workload in large volumes (e.g., 5,000 customers a month)
Here are the things that we think are essential to succeeding in the job:
- Ability to communicate with a range of people at all levels, both verbally and in writing (critical)
- Able to work as part of a dynamic team, output-driven;
- Adaptable and flexible
- Efficient, and not getting bogged down in details (critical)
- Ability to plan, report, organize and manage projects
- Analytical problem solver
- Client and customer-focused to build productive relationships
- Ability to make reasoned and informed judgments and decisions (critical)
- Ability to work independently and also in a team environment
- Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Highly focused on data analysis to inform decision making and taking action. (Proficient Excel user, or other data analysis tools [Tableau, Power BI, etc])
- Strong leadership with the ability to lead, motivate, develop and engage direct reports (critical)
- Ability to foster team spirit and performance (critical)
- Experience in conducting performance reviews and provide performance feedback (critical)
Bachelor’s degree (in Operations Management, Quality Management, Industrial Engineering, Math, Statistics or another technical major preferred) OR a strong background in project management and/or business analysis and/or process improvement and/or Management is accepted.
More important details:
- This job is remote
- Full-time (40 hours a week)
- Open to anybody in the EU continent only (due to timezone limits)