Healthy Food Central Production Unit (hand made fresh meals, daily delivery)
Full-time Mon-Fri, 7:30am -16:00pm, London SW6
Fresh Fitness Food is a business on a mission to become the world’s premier science-based nutrition company, educating the world about their health and nutrition, as well as providing them with the fuel and convenience they need to maintain a high-performing lifestyle.
We provide a macro-specific bespoke meal delivery service, delivered fresh (not frozen) daily within London. We tailor every aspect of the food to match our client’s goals and lifestyle. Meals are delivered directly to our clients’ houses daily (between midnight and 6 am) to cut-out the middlemen & wastage (supermarkets) in our branded cooler bags.
We have exciting plans for 2020 and beyond. We just launched our sustainable packaging solution to all our customers. By switching all our food packaging to biodegradable alternatives we have been able to reduce our use of plastics by 90%. We have also launched nationwide delivery, with plans to go international in the not-too-distant future.
Our Client Success team is relatively new, so we are currently in an exciting phase where we are scaling our processes, tech, and team, and slowly but surely moving to a more mature and sophisticated Client Success model.
You will operate at our new HQ in Parson’s Green, London. You will communicate with clients daily via phone and email channels and liaise with internal departments to resolve client queries. This role fully appreciates and understands client expectations and looks to exceed expectations every time through great teamwork, good technologies, and an environment of continuous improvement.
- Communicate with clients at all levels, appropriately and professionally; building close working relationships with key clients via service levels and site visits
- Undertake complaint investigations and report findings; respond to clients as appropriate
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with fleet drivers and communicating with them daily
- Be a role model for delivering great service with a confident and positive approach to talking to clients and colleagues
- Help build an environment of continuous improvement and learning through utilising product feedback, as well as feedback from changing client requirements
- You are a confident communicator and thrive in a team environment. You know how to handle difficult situations and character types to get the very best out of everyone
- You are experienced in Customer Services or Junior Account Management, ideally within a professional environment
- You have a personable nature with the ability to upsell to clients through strong customer service
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and rapid typing speed
- You know how to work to incredibly tight deadlines and apply sharp attention to process, detail and quality
- You have experience using a CRM. Bonus points for experience with Hubspot, Oracle Service Cloud, or Zendesk
- You are a resilient self-starter with a real passion for the art of great tasting food and harmonious systems
- No qualifications needed. We are really just looking for someone with an amazing attitude, a great personality, and who is a very fast learner!