Humanising Autonomy is a London-based startup that is building the global standard of how autonomous systems interact with people. We were founded on the premise of enabling a safer, more human-centered implementation of autonomous technology, and called ourselves Humanising Autonomy simply because that is what we want to do!
We have developed a prediction software that is able to predict pedestrian, cyclist and other vulnerable road user behaviour and intent in real-time to improve mobility systems world wide.
We are looking to expand our team with even more creative and practical problem solvers to help us realise our vision of better interactions between people and autonomous technology. We are looking for a project manager who can help us successfully deliver, and project manage the implementation of our software across our various mobility applications for our global customers.
The role will be based in London, UK.
What you will be doing
You will be working on partnerships with the largest players in the Mobility space, such as Automotive Manufacturers and Technology providers. Your main responsibility is project managing the implementation of our technology with our customers and ensuring that this journey is smooth and pleasant.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project managing customer implementations, ensuring timely delivery
- Ensuring every customer experience is smooth and exceptional
- Working closely with the product team to streamline technical requirements
- Nurturing and growing customer relationships
- Working closely with the commercial teams to leverage on upselling opportunities
- Constantly being on the lookout for market feedback to improve our products
We are looking for someone who has
- Experience in a similar role within a technology organisation / SaaS product
- Relationship building: you thrive on growing and building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Commercial : you are always on the lookout for opportunities to drive customer growth
- Excellent communicator
- Tech minded: You have knowledge about or an interest in technology
What’s in it for you
- Working with a small and exciting team of engineers, social scientists and commercial talent to shape the future!
- Have a big say in how the company runs itself
- Competitive salary and share options
- 26 weeks paid maternity leave
- Personal Development budgets
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Beautiful office in Somerset House in Central London
- Guarantee lots of plants in the office
The role will involve large responsibility and autonomy within the company, and require the ability to work both independently as well as part of a creative core team of designers, data scientists, and engineers. Your work will impact how autonomous systems will interact with people - a field whose relevance is rapidly expanding, and from which you can expect a fast-moving adventure!
If this sounds like the job for you, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply by sending a motivation letter letter + resume.