Pinga Head of Marketing | Central London
£45k + equity
About you - quick summary
- You’ll be responsible for achieving rapid customer growth and you should have experience of designing and delivering campaigns across multiple channels (e.g. PPC, Social, PR, SEO, affiliate, CRM).
- You need to have a great strategic mind, but be comfortable to get right down into the detail.
- You should have proven experience of delivering optimisation campaigns on Search and Facebook, ideally for an e-commerce or app business.
A quick intro to us
At Pinga our vision is to completely change the nature of shopping in every city in the world. Right now most people reach for Amazon and their item travels 130 miles overnight in a lorry. Actually we estimate 70% of what you need can be sourced from local shops within one mile from you, but you don’t know which shop or whether it’s in stock.
With Pinga, when you need something we connect you to a regular person who’s walking past the shop anyway, and ask them to drop it off. It’s crowdsourced instant delivery that is significantly more efficient than existing ‘courier’ models - our average completion time is just 29 minutes!
We’re changing everything by digitising all high street shops and delivering what you need in less than one hour. We’re empowering everyone living in cities to effortlessly buy local, boosting local economies, paying local people, and slashing the carbon cost.
We have a signed contract with a major UK supermarket to deliver from their stores in East London, and will shortly have raised a a total of £1m, 750 Pinga Partners have signed up, we’ve had 10,000 orders and are live across Central and East London.
Watch Co-Founder Michael winning a recent pitching competition at a Google for Startups event here, and an Evening Standard article about Pinga here.
We are backed by some of Europe’s leading Angel Investors and we are about to start scaling across London - that’s where you come in.
Where you come in
We’re looking for a Head of Growth to accelerate customer growth and optimise the end to end customer journey - you’ll play an instrumental part in helping us achieve our ambitious objectives in the 12 months ahead and beyond.
You’ll have full autonomy to orchestrate our marketing campaigns, identify and engage audience segments critical for growth, create a cross-channel marketing plan and manage our entire marketing budget.
Our aim is to significantly grow the number of monthly transactions and ensure we really understand the needs of specific user groups so that they begin evangelising about Pinga and we ‘earn’ more users through word of mouth spread.
Your experience and skills
- You must have experience of testing customer demand across multiple Traction channels (e.g. paid digital, social, SEO, affiliate programmes), and then doubling down on the most effective channel to achieve impressive growth.
- Performance marketing experience of optimising the end to end user acquisition funnel
- Experience of using paid social (Facebook Ads essential - Snapchat & Twitter a bonus) and paid search (Google).
- Experience of building a community and brand on Social Media channels
- Understanding of SEO (non-technical)
- Strong numerically and able to forecast and provide detailed analysis when needed
- Ambitious, ‘can do’ attitude and fire in the belly!
- Ability to think strategically in order to crack the bigger picture - being able to create a constant feedback loop between marketing and product development is crucial
- Team player - we are a small but growing team and great interpersonal skills are a must
Also a bonus to have:
- Start-up experience
- Audience segmentation and analysis experience
- App user acquisition experience
- Display and outdoor media experience
- Landing page optimisation experience
- Mobile and Web analytics (Appsflyer, GA or Adobe)
- Multi-variate testing experience (ads, landing pages etc)
- Tracking knowledge a bonus
- Experience in an app based or early stage start-up
What We Offer
- Up to £45k
- Generous equity package - we want you to benefit from the success of the company when it is eventually goes public or is acquired
- Unlimited holiday package
- Pension contributions
- Ambitious and challenging growth business - the opportunity to be part of something hugely disruptive that has the potential to scale globally