Role/Title: Growth Marketing Manager (Growth & Digital)
Location: London (just outside of Liverpool Street Station) / Remote
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven marketer who will take, develop and execute the marketing strategy of OutThink. You will own the building of sales pipeline, new business revenue growth and be ultimately responsible for creating a scalable inbound lead generation strategy that drives predictable and repeatable growth.
We’re building a world-class Marcomms function with the ambition of reimagining cyber security enterprise SaaS marketing. You will be proving it can be creative and calculated, inspiring and effective.
You will own the OutThink brand and will be responsible for bringing it to life through strategic activities that capture the market’s attention and turn prospects into customers. Your core objective will be filling the top of the funnel and delivering pipeline to the sales team. You will be constantly experimenting, measuring and iterating with innovative growth initiatives. We move fast, so will you!
Shortlisted by CSO Magazine as “one of 12 hottest cyber security start-ups globally”, OutThink was awarded by DCMS as one of the most innovative cyber security start-ups in the UK and our product was shortlisted by Teiss as most innovative product of the year.
OutThink is a revolution, we are changing the future of cyber security.
About the Team:
We’re a team of cyber security experts, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough technology and machine learning to identify, understand, measure and manage human risk in large global companies.
London is our company HQ and home to not only commercial team, but also our incredible product leadership team. Our HQ serves as both a commercial gateway to our customers across EMEA from where we build our base to expand across the globe.
You'll have an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing cyber security SaaS startup in London. We have offices in London, Dubai and Barcelona and plan to expand to new geographies, so you'll get to work with international teams. To achieve our ambitious growth targets, we need an exceptional demand generation function and are looking for an entrepreneurial marketer to take a hands-on role in the first instance until it's time to further build out the team.
About The Product:
OutThink is the world's first predictive human risk intelligence platform.
With traditional approaches, such as computer-based training, videos, posters and phishing simulations failing to prevent the 90% of security breaches caused by human behaviour, there is an urgent need for a revolution to address this issue. OutThink addresses this head on by redefining security awareness training.
Our technology utilises the latest in data science to analyse subjective data collected at the point of delivering tailored security awareness training and build psychographic profiles of employees. We integrate with security systems already deployed within the organisation to further understand and monitor employee behaviour.
This allows OutThink to accurately risk score employees, giving CISOs and Security Teams the visibility required to effectively manage the risk of data breaches caused by human behaviour, by making targeted interventions. This way organisational efforts can be focused in the right area, at the right people, at the right time.
OutThink is trusted by large global companies, including FTSE 100, to deliver effective People-centric security.
Joining a start-up is an amazing challenge, pushing well beyond the boundaries of natural growth cycles. At times you’ll move quicker than feels comfortable and be brilliant at continually re-prioritizing what must get done to keep OutThink growing at pace.
Requirements - we are looking for someone who:
- You have 3 - 5 years experience with at least 2 years related to demand / lead generation
- You are deeply knowledgeable of enabling and overseeing marketing automation, from start to finish
- You are committed to a high standard of excellence and have meticulous attention to detail
- You demonstrates outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- You are creative, with great critical thinking skills
- You hold exceptional first-rate verbal and written communication skills
- You are experienced with Hubspot / Salesforce, Drift, SEO & Google Ads.
Your day-to-day could vary greatly, some of the many things you will be working on:
- Designing the growth marketing strategy of OutThink
- Developing effective and creative positioning and messaging that attracts and converts prospective clients and leads into new ones
- Translating OutThink’s growth goals into effective digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Driving the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs through emails, webinars, high quality content and events
- Managing the development and execution of all lead generation programs (e.g. paid social media advertising, SEO & Google Ads, webinars) to drive demo requests, resource requests and to optimize funnel conversion rates
- Build content in the form of presentations, battle cards, datasheets, testimonials, and customer success stories to enable the Sales team to successfully sell OutThink
- Build a strong relationship with the enterprise sales team by creating processes to increase sales effectiveness and velocity
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues, and have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join an exciting start-up and grow with the company
- We offer a competitive salary, plus equity options, with annual salary reviews
- 23 days of paid holiday leave plus an additional 8 days off for UK public holidays
- Extra day off for your birthday
- A full week of work-remote a year - take your laptop and work from wherever you like!
- OutThink Library: we'll buy and add to our library any work-relevant book you'd like to read
- Monthly subsidy towards a discounted gym membership
- Team breakfast on every first Friday of the month
- Flexible working hours and working from home, subject to agreement with your line manager
Take note - the company is going through a professional re-branding, so by the end of Q1 2020 we’ll look as cool as you are!