Mondra is a well-funded, early stage tech start up that intends to transform the food system. Our vision is to drive standardisation across the agri-food sector for measuring sustainability and deliver a world first self-service LCA and sustainability improvements platform.
We are looking for a Principal Lifecycle Assessment (LCA) Consultant to come and join our ambitious team in London. You’ll be leading on LCA projects for existing and new clients whilst supporting the research and development of the Mondra platform. The ideal consultant will be someone who recognises the potential of Mondra and will be an evangelist for the way we do things. If you’re excited by the prospect of utilising your knowledge to help shape our platform and not just be delivering reports every day, then this opportunity could be ideal for you.
Mondra’s platform allows food producers to monitor, improve and communicate their sustainability outcomes to the market. We are well supported by a large consortium of major players across private/public sector and academia.
- Performing complex LCAs in the context of wide-ranging projects
- Performing detailed calculations to determine material flows, greenhouse gas emissions, ecological footprints and other environmental metrics as may be required.
- Project management including client liaison, workstream planning and execution, progress reporting
- Execution of client deliverables including LCA report writing
- Mentoring and training a growing team of LCA consultants
- Technical research and results dissemination
- Supporting engineering team to impart domain knowledge, contribute to platform R&D efforts and be the LCA subject matter expert in all engineering related matters
- Supporting business development, including client meetings and proposals
Person Specification & Experience:
- 1st Class or 2:1 STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) BA/MA Degree
- Excellent analytical skills applying various LCA methods
- Solid experience delivering complex LCAs within different markets with demonstratable food industry experience
- Exceptional client facing and consulting skills
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to a dynamic, fast moving and changing work environment
- An over-arching mindset of achieving shared objectives as a team
- A strong ability to lead and influence at all levels, both internally and externally
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to think on your feet
- Comfortable in a culture where structure is not necessarily easy to provide; revel in change and look for opportunities to take ownership
Competitive remuneration model, work from home options, company benefits.