Who we are
We’re an award-winning enterprise software start-up. In 2019 we were recognised as the fastest growing tech company in Scotland, and ranked 19th overall in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50.
Our founders saw the potential of AI technology to help people manage tricky projects at scale. They built Braid, an intelligent planning platform, which helps professional services organisations adapt and thrive.
Our team lives our values, and are dedicated to making sure our friendly, inclusive environment grows with us. Life at Airts is challenging and rewarding, join us!
Why we’re hiring
We've come a long way in a short time but there's still so much more we can do. We have grand ambitions to make Braid the most beautiful, scalable, flexible and rapid to deploy solution on the market, and we’re not there yet. That’s where you come in.
Examples of what you will do
- Help us deliver through the entire lifecycle of features and product releases
- Analyse, code, test, and release new product features, enhancements, and improvements
- Support our product and engineering managers (and teams) in prioritisation, scoping of product features
- Collaborate across teams to improve our software development, quality, and release processes and practices
- Enhance product scalability, performance, maintainability, configurability, and internationalisation
- Provide expertise and input into our architecture, design, and technology decisions
- Support, mentor, and coach other members of the team
- Assist with technical, functional and design activities with our delivery team, product managers, and customers
- Champion our culture of learning, development, cross-company collaboration and teamwork
- Great at asking awkward questions, kindly
- Passionate about creating a product you can be proud of
- Motivated by learning new things and using those to make a positive difference
- Comfortable challenging and raising issues at any level.
- Knowledgeable about a range of technologies, and quick to learn others.
- Able to zero-in on bugs without looking at the code, based on your experience and intuition.
- An excellent, kind, and supportive communicator (who often finds yourself un-crossing wires between your colleagues).
- Able to consider the broader impact of your design and coding decisions and those of others
- Great at breaking down big tasks into small chunks, solving tricky problems and tackling risks
- Used to working with agile development teams on large software products
Bonus points if you have
- Worked with complex web interfaces with large DOM views
- Worked with .Net Core, RabbitMQ, SQL Server, and/or Microsoft Azure
- Worked in (or with) the Professional Services industry
- Worked on integrating enterprise systems with other products
- Experience in coordinating frequent / regular product releases
What you’ll get
- At least £1,000 per year to spend on professional and personal development
- Every month we take time out of the working week for company events: past events include hiking, go-karting, Fringe shows, and laser quest
- 33 days holiday per year, 30 of which you can take whenever you like
- Weekly All Hands meeting for inspiration and over-communication (and lunch is on us!)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snack bars delivered weekly
- NEST pension scheme
- Genuinely nice, smart people who are excited about growing our company
This is your opportunity to really influence how we get things done, and how our product performs. We're doing well but there's loads more to achieve to keep scaling at the pace we have been. Everyone here is growing personally as the company grows, so if that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to see your CV and covering email.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
How to apply
Visit our website https://www.airts.co.uk/careers/#