We seeking a Customer Service Advisor to be based in our Manchester office.
The role of Customer Service Advisor is 100% focused on excellence in patient care. Ensuring excellent patient experience throughout their whole journey with Push Doctor and ensuring all queries are resolved as quickly as possible. Passionate and caring in everything they do, focused solely on
making sure patients get exactly what they need when they need it. The CX Advisor acts as the first point of contact for all patients, pharmacists and other stakeholders and ensures excellence in patient care at all times, regardless of the channel of communication.
All Push Doctor roles are subject to a DBS check in line with safer recruitment standards
Apply your skills in a space that matters!
Push Doctor is a multi-award winning digital health company based in Manchester that enables you to have a video
consultation with a GP within 6 minutes on any device. We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and
we’re looking for amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of
people healthier and happier.
• First point of contact for all patient queries and problems – calls, livechat, emails & social
• Manage and administer the prescription process from start to completion – calling
pharmacies to check stock and availability, and patients when necessary.
• Taking ownership of workload, managing own workload to ensure no gaps or delays in the
• Monitoring all channels of communication with patients, taking inbound calls and livechats.
• Ensuring compliance with all CQC and GMC regulations
• Handling complaints and ensuring appropriate resolutions found
• Technical and doctor support – advising on connection issues etc
• Caring and empathetic nature
• Strong team ethos & excellent work ethic – always prepared to go above and beyond for the
team and for patients
• Adaptable to change – fast-moving environment where no two days are the same
• Positive outlook
• Problem solving, always looking for a resolution
• Inquisitive and prepared to speak up to make changes and fix problems
• Intelligent and driven to provide excellence at all times
• Hard-working and passionate about the team, and about doing the right thing all the time
• Decisive and proactive
• Well organised – able to manage several channels at once, and manage your own workload
Push Dr Values:
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- EAP helpline
- Meditation app - Headspace