THIS IS A VOLUNTEER (UNPAID) POSITION FOR FURLOUGH WORKERS.
Based out of Cardiff and London, The Smart Container Company is an Internet-of-Things (IoT) tech startup driving the enablement of a zero-waste supply chain in the beverage industry. Our first product, KegTracker™, is a first-of-its-kind, patent pending, IoT device for asset tracking with condition monitoring of kegs and casks.
Our technology instantly connects assets to the internet — tracking location, volume, temperature, and motion for each container. Using data science, we produce real-time reports and insights that create transparency, remove bottlenecks, and enable a leaner, more sustainable supply chain.
We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application of technology, innovation, and process improvement.
This is a great opportunity to work with a young startup and have exposure to everything that it takes to launch a tech venture. From marketing to software development to user experience, you will gain hand-on experience working with company leadership to define and build our brand, customer acquisition and social media strategy through style guides, templates, iconography, typography, illustrations, and visual imagery
- Work with Marketing to define, design, and deliver landing pages for our marketing channels
- Communicate the value and mission of Kegtracker in design, icons, and illustration
- Create design deliverables for social, newsletter, and marketing campaigns
- Establish branding and merchandising deliverables for editorial content and channels such as commercial ads, podcasts and video series
- You will be expected to operate at an exceptional level of performance, deliver high-quality deliverables, and effectively engage with client, business and technical teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Invision).
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite; especially, PowerPoint.
- Excellent design, animation and typographical skills.
- Able to prioritize workload and respond well under pressure.
- Degree in graphic design or creative digital arts
How to Apply
Submit your resume and portfolio of design samples