Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant people we have hired. Right now, we're seeking an experienced Head of Marketing to grow our global jobseeker base, optimise marketplace dynamics and drive our data-driven marketing strategy. This is an incredible opportunity to take our growth across our 16 markets to the next level; making a difference by empowering job seekers with better information to find their ideal job.
You’ll lead a talented team of channel marketing experts who will benefit from your high-calibre leadership skills and the energy you bring to work every day. You’ll figure out how to adapt our overall business strategy to an effective day-to-day marketing plan, crack new positive-ROI channels and implement scalable processes across functions to help our marketplace grow.
What’s in it for you?
Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders. You have the chance to own the company’s growth in terms of:
- Building jobseeker awareness and traffic across all global markets
- Developing & driving our growth marketing strategy
- Scaling & optimising performance marketing spend across channels and deliver margin targets
- Telling the Adzuna story in media with data-driven and product-led messaging
- Leading our high-calibre marketing department and developing their careers
We want to realise the next level of success and you will utilise your own skills and experience across marketing, strategy and leadership to meet our goals.
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
Skills and experience:
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- Deep understanding of performance marketing channels and growth levers
- High commercial acumen, preferably with specific online marketplace expertise
- Strong numerical skills with ability to analyse and optimise campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in turning brand strategy into operational activities
- Incredible work ethic, drive and passion
- Excellent internal and external rapport builder, establishing strong relationships and developing a high-performing team
- Organised, ambitious, data-driven and happy to get your hands dirty
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Multi-country/region experience
- B2B as well as B2C marketing background
- Online marketplace expertise
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously by providing healthcare through Babylon Health, wellbeing workshops, cycle to work scheme, access to free counselling, endless supply of drinks and fruit. We have a positive attitude to flexible working and families with enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as 25 days paid holiday.
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, Summer and Christmas global team get togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work.