We are on a mission to help everyone save and invest for their future.
Millions of us go through life knowing that we should be doing more to save and invest for the future. We leave it at the bottom of our to-do-list because we don’t know where to start.
We are not taught how to save & invest at school, the investment industry is built to serve a wealthy minority and banks are only interested in selling products not helping us achieve outcomes.
We are determined to change this by:
- making it easier for people to get started
- offering products to suit every need
- encouraging people to make the right decisions throughout their lives.
- bringing everything together in a service which is simple and enjoyable to use
We are already helping over 300,000 people save and invest for their future. This is just the beginning. Join us and help us change saving investing for the better!
Moneybox wants to help a generation invest in their future. As part of this mission we have launched a new service that makes it quick and easy to transfer all your old pension pots into the
Moneybox app. As a member of the Pension Transfers Team, you’ll be instrumental in helping our first pension customers get fully set up and making sure the customer experience is a great one!
You’ll be answering questions from customers, calling pension providers, and constantly feeding
back to the pensions Product Team with any improvements that can be made to the process. This role is instrumental in the development of the team and Moneybox pension as a whole, ensuring that the customer service received by all customers is efficient, intuitive, and exceptional.
What You’ll Do
You’ll work closely with the customer operations and customer delight team in tasks including:
- Managing the pensions transfer process end to end for our customers.
- Answering queries from prospective Moneybox Pension customers.
- Communicating with customers and keeping them fully informed on their transfer
- Liaising with pension providers to follow-up any ‘pending’, paused, or slow transfers,
- Constantly reviewing all operational processes to look for areas of improvement and working with the relevant team to action these.
- Helping with the creation of internal documents to track and monitor best practices.
- Assisting the documentation and feedback of metrics around transfers to allow for constant review and optimisation.
Working hours: 9am - 5:30pm five days a week (this may include one weekend day during busier periods)
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very- fast-growing company.
- Someone with an understanding and customer-focused attitude.
- An analytic person with a problem-solving attitude to help make sure all customer’s transfers are completed from beginning to end.
- Someone able to communicate sometimes complex concepts to customers in a friendly manner.
- Similarly, they’re able to convey a professional and persistent approach with existing pension providers.
- Naturally personable, a great communicator who has a passion for their work.
- A fun, ‘team player’ excited to be part of a new and friendly team.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great communication and listening skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Bonus points for:
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous experience with the pension industry.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company share options
- Perkbox - selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Our office is in London, by the Oxo Tower
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: jobs at moneyboxapp.com