The Wild team are young, ambitious and looking to disrupt the world of personal care by creating more innovative and sustainable products with a bold and inspiring brand.
We recently launched our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com and are growing at over 200% month on month with a 5 star rating on trustpilot. With all this demand we are now looking for someone to help us manage the growing number of customers who want to hear more about Wild and help solve any questions or queries they may have.
We need a self starter who wants to embrace the fast pace and dynamic start-up environment and who has a passion for our customers, loves solving problems and is incredibly efficient at getting things done.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in customer facing roles, show an ability to work well under pressure and have a can do attitude helping Wild deliver best in class customer service to our wonderful followers :). Customer service never sleeps, 24/7, 365 days a year so an ability to be flexible on work times is a must.
We will also excitingly be launching in Germany imminently and this position will help us ensure we can offer great customer experience in both markets.
What the role will entail:
- Managing the Wild email address - responding to queries, updating customer accounts and ensuring any customer issues are resolved effectively.
- Managing any customer queries through our social media platforms ensuring we are clear and help any prospective or current customers with any questions they have.
- Building basic reporting to help track, manage and improve our efficiency and effectiveness across our communications.
- Helping with general administrative tasks across the team to ensure the business runs smoothly.
- Improving our FAQs and basic answers so we reduce overall customer care contacts and ensure our customers are 100% clear on how everything works.
- Report any feedback to the team on any ongoing issues or areas we can make Wild even better for our customers.
- This will be predominantly email/chat/social media based but there may be times where you will need to call customers to resolve specific issues.
What we can offer:
- Fast paced environment with room to rapidly grow with the company.
- Ability to work from home from time to time
- Friday drinks
- 25 days holiday
- Fluent in German and English
- The role will involve working on Weekends
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to analyse problems and find positive solutions
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly yet professional writing manner
- Confidence building rapport with a customer over the phone