Medical Administrator needed to support the Medical Team, reporting to the Quality Manager. The successful candidate will be required to provide first class administrative support and assistance to the Medical Team, ensuring full company compliance to regulatory and professional standards.
- Clerical and administrative support to the Push Doctor Medical Team
- Diary management
- Proofreading/ cross referencing/ reviewing information detailed on Push Doctor documents
- Assist the Medical Team in disseminating medical/pharmaceutical communications to our Push Doctor GP network
- Taking notes/ minutes and capturing actions in meetings
- Maintaining company records using Microsoft excel/ Google sheets
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Work closely with the medical team in writing correspondence to patients and other professional bodies as required
- Previous experience of either working in a clerical/administrative role (essential)
- Excellent organisational skills (essential)
- Ability to work autonomously (essential)
- Manage and prioritise own workload (essential)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines (essential)
- IT literate - emails, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Docs, Dropbox (essential)
- Experience of following and managing processes (desirable)
Push Doctor are working in partnership with NHS practices across the country to provide video appointments with NHS GPs to patients. Our partnership approach empowers patients and the NHS to leverage the benefits of our digital solution and our technology fully integrates with NHS clinical systems to ensure a continuity of patient safety and care.
Push Dr Values:
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working
- Life Insurance
- Headspace - Medidation app