We are seeking a Medical Coordinator to support the Medical Team, reporting to the Quality Manager. The successful candidate will be required to provide first class administrative support and assistance to the Medical Team, ensuring full company compliance to regulatory and professional standards.
Push Doctor are working in partnership with NHS practices across the country to provide video appointments with NHS GPs to patients. Our partnership approach empowers patients and the NHS to leverage the benefits of our digital solution and our technology fully integrates with NHS clinical systems to ensure a continuity of patient safety and care. Patients do not need to de-register from their practice and will remain with their trusted family GP.
- Coordinate clinical and operational investigations into all SEs (Significant Events) and incidents
- Ensure SEs and incidents are risk assessed, investigated and action plans are put in place by the relevant members of the team within appropriate timeframes
- Coordinate complaints investigations and implement action plans to mitigate the recurrence of the complaint
- Form a conclusion to the complaint based on the outcome of the investigation and write a formal letter of response to the complainant
- Triangulation of Medical Team data and creation of reports to support the clinical governance agenda
- Support with the development and communication of Push Doctor clinical policies
- Coordinate and support the management of the Medical Team meetings where required
- Support the Medical Team in the coordination of the CQC’s key lines of enquiry to ensure we are meeting our requirement objectives
- Previous administrative experience in a healthcare environment
- Attention to detail is critical in the role
- Understanding of risk management and appreciation of clinical governance processes
- Strong organisational skills and understanding of the importance of timeframes
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment
- Familiarity with primary care and its organisational structure
- Experience handling sensitive information and awareness of patient confidentiality
- Ability for independent and self directed working with the support of team manager
- Ability to work in a diverse and multi-disciplinary team environment
Push Doctor are working in partnership with NHS practices across the country to provide video appointments with NHS GPs to patients. Our partnership approach empowers patients and the NHS to leverage the benefits of our digital solution and our technology fully integrates with NHS clinical systems to ensure a continuity of patient safety and care.
Push Dr Values:
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
Benefits & Additional information
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from Home Policy
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- EAP helpline
- Meditation app - Headspace