“I am a compassionate geek who cares for people and I want to try doing things differently."
Does this sound like you? Join us in PillSorted!
PillSorted is an enthusiastic start up with a team of experienced Healthcare and Technology professionals in Cambridge UK.
We are offering unique Personal Pharmacist service to our patients. Our service is highly rated by our early patients not only as convenient service but also as effective clinical solution improving their medical adherence. To scale our early successful service to all patients in England and beyond we are committed to expand use of software and robots in all steps of the process. This will enable our health care staff to stay focused on delivering compassionate care to our patients.
What's the opportunity?
As a key member of an agile team, you design, build, test, deploy and maintain scalable and complex cloud-based software solutions. You will be closely working with product manager and designers.
What will you be doing?
- Design and build a modern, scalable, distributed cloud-based pharmacy operating system using cutting-edge technologies.
- Participate in back-office frontend development and design.
- Influence choice of the tech stack and frameworks.
- Develop prototypes quickly and create robust production applications.
- Be responsible for your code from design to deployment and test.
- Cooperate with iOS/Android engineers to create the most efficient APIs.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Coding skills in at least two of the following languages (extensive experience with one): Java, Kotlin, Scala, Go, Python or similar high-level languages.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented paradigms and patterns.
- Experience with RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases.
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol and networking.
- Hands on experience with Linux and basic shell scripting.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Experience with developing for cloud-based platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Good understanding of event-driven, pub-sub and message queue/broker designs.
- Experience with Spring Framework (incl. Core, Boot, MVC, Cloud).
- Understanding of containerised environments (Docker), continuous integration and continuous delivery practices.
- Generous stock options and competitive salary
- Unique opportunity to join as an early employee, influence and shape the product
- An innovative product
- Cutting-edge tech stack
- Great location in Cambridge, UK
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year