We are a London based studio that streams daily live art classes for children aged between 3 – 14 years, globally.
Through a concept-led approach, classes are structured to allow children freedom of creative expression whilst building their working knowledge of various mediums, techniques and key art movements.
We are on a mission to help parents keep their children creative. We believe that art can create magic. Our world needs this magic, now more than ever.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Are you passionate about art and all things creative? Do you have any experience at all teaching children? Do you align with our visual aesthetic and voice? Do you like to take risks? Do you have a child in you that appears from time to time?
We are looking for a paid intern that has a strong artistic background with specific interest in teaching. You will be working to a brief set by the founder who will guide you and help you learn, with freedom to experiment and try new things! The training and exposure you will receive will ensure you are aligned with the ethos and approach of the company, but the successful candidate should look upon this opportunity as a change to demonstrate their creative aptitude.
- Teaching experience preferred
- Excellent English skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, proactive, disciplined, dedicated and keen to learn all aspects of a start-up
- Shows initiative and creativity
- Background/knowledge of the arts
- Photography experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong sales / pitching / communication skills required