Discover and combine offers to unlock additional discounts and create a custom-made experience.
The ideal candidate we are looking for is a positive, energetic, skilled graduate/individual with either strong front-end or mobile development skills to join our exemplary team.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support and evolve software (native / hybrid applications, API’s)
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Collaborate with QA & solution team on continuous integration and delivery as well as automated and manual testing to ensure good quality solutions are delivered to provide value to our customers
- Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions
- Using various techniques and tools, deliver strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and product life cycle deliverables
- Focus on component reusability, data sharing and security while complying with Enterprise standards and processes
Experiment with new tools and technologies ensuring our solutions stay relevant in a rapidly changing technology landscape while sharing gained knowledge across teams
Desireable Qualifications / Skills
- Experience/knowledge of mobile programming in flutter and hybrid apps
- Experience/knowledge of full-stack development
- Experience/knowledge with React Native
- Experience/knowledge with Android SDK and iOS development
- Experience/knowledge with DevOps CI/CD pipeline configuration including publishing applications to Google Play store, Apple app store or an enterprise app store
- Experience with RESTful APIs, Microservices, webservices, expert in SOA design and technical implementations
- A thorough understanding of Object Orientated Programming, MVC (and iOS application architecture for iOS mobile developer)
- Experience/knowledge in PCF, Bluemix, TomCat, Liberty, Framework, Rest API, Java Hibernate, JPA, DevOps (Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, UCD, Docker, MS visual studio), Junit
Experience with test automation Junit, XCTest and XCUI, Selenium
Hands on experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server) and exposure to no-SQL data stores: MongoDB, ElasticSearch as well as caching stores (Redis)
Methodology: Agile, Iterative, TDD
- Ability to resolves integration issues to guarantee solution conformance to requirements and engineering limitations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Be well-organised, and working closely with the small team to help each other overcome barriers
Why Join Wrangleapp.io
- You will be part of a company that will disrupt an entire industry
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth startup business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference.
- This is a rare opportunity to build a truly global product from the ground up, and join early a startup that will soon be a growing business of exceptional engineers working on the latest technologies.
- You will gain first-hand experience in building an AI-powered mobile application and delivering it to the end users.
- You will work side-by-side with the CEO/Founder who will offer crucial mentor ship.
- After funding, we will be offering a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, generous holiday allowance, regular social events and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
- 30 days of holiday + your birthday
- Flexible Locations (after completing your first project, those competent are rewarded with flexible locations only having to be on site 2 days per week- we encourage personal travel as long as it does not impact business process
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress
*This is an unpaid internship until funding is secured and the app is launched.