Are you a natural when it comes to content creation? And are you curious about applying your skills to a mental wellness app? At Journify, you will be part of a performance-driven team that’s launching an audio journaling and burnout prevention app this summer.
Content is our golden token! As we get ready to launch our new app, we need to grow our online presence. You'll own the keyword research and content creation to help us improve our SEO.
- Research SEO best practices and industry/competitor keywords.
- Develop a content plan for the blog and website.
- Own the blog execution and grow it! This includes extensive research about mental wellness topics and writing valuable blog pieces that are shareable and entertaining.
- Own any additional free resources on the website, such as assessments, planners, or other.
- Collaborate with other team members to produce other demand generation/inbound content pieces.
- First and foremost, you’re a do-er and you love a good challenge.
- You have strong copywriting skills with the ability to adapt to different formats and channels.
- You’ve already been to our website https://journify.co and you’re eager to be part of our journey.
- You love thinking outside the box, you’re a hard worker, and you have a reputation for being extremely detailed oriented.
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart and thrive in ambiguity!
About the role
- This is part of a set of roles we’ve designed in response to the COVID-19 situation. The internship is unpaid, but at the end of the 12 weeks we’ll be able to discuss potential compensation schemes (including options).
- This is an opportunity to be part of the product launch of a new mobile app and own specific KPIs that then you will be able to detail in your resume.
- The Founder is in London, but these are all remote opportunities.
Please answer the following for us:
(a) If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
(b) Do you think Journify is something you or your friends would use? Why?