Who We Are?
We’re an InsurTech business backed by some of the UK’s top investors incl. Seedcamp (Backers of: Transfer Wise, Property Partner and Revolut) and Chris Slater (Co-founder Simply Business, 500m exit).
We have an amazing technology platform, clients that are keeping us super busy and a clear vision of where the insurance industry is going and how we can help it get there! But to do that, we need to expand our awesome team.
We’re a diverse bunch from all over the world, with backgrounds in everything from insurance and technology to languages and history and we believe that diversity is what makes us so strong, so everyone has the opportunity to shine, but words a cheap so come and meet us to find out for yourself.
You will be a Business Development Representative, with a focus on the German-speaking region to start with. Business development into insurance companies isn’t easy. Large or small, they are usually slow and reluctant to change, but they’re waking up to the fact that they need to adapt to modern demands.
You will be engaging insurers and identifying people within them, who want to drive innovation and who can benefit from our platform solution. You will present our offering and help to chase tangible opportunities. The key is to balance the need for relationship building and consulting with structured and scalable outreach. You will also need to engage with consultancies, event organisers and accelerators so we can work together in targeting insurers.
There will be plenty of work following up with existing opportunities but we really also want you to be curious and proactive and pursue potential, wherever you see it.
- Searching for insurance companies and the right people within them
- Identifying projects and opportunities to position our solution
- Following up with existing opportunities and engaging relevant stakeholders internally and externally
- Engaging with potential partners and prepare application forms and pitch presentations
- Represent KASKO at events, to promote our solution and find customers.
This job is a great opportunity to become part of a well-funded, growing business during the scale-up phase. The opportunities are enormous and in a company that is expanding and changing fast, success brings rapid progress and that means you can shape your career. We are a bunch of cool (well mummy says so), smart people on a mission to profoundly innovate the insurance landscape, building something amazing with a great team. You wanna be part of that?
- Fluent in English and German (additional languages even better)
- A fresh graduate or with a little work experience
- Curious, proactive and like to take responsibility for things
- A great listener, able to identify our clients’ challenges
- A great communicator, able to simply explain complex ideas
- Eager to keep learning
- And have a can-do and humorous attitude
Only as a team can we make our vision a reality. We offer:
- An attractive salary package
- Options for all (based on experience and performance)
- Unlimited holiday (you’re responsible for your own time off)
- Company laptop and mobile phone bill paid for
- KASKO trips! Once a year, we pick a city in Europe, fly in from the different offices and meet up for fun, some work and more fun.
Shape the future of KASKO and the entire insurance industry!