Who is Mintago?
At Mintago we want to help people feel happier and be in control of their financial wellbeing. Our vision for this business is to help people improve their financial wellbeing holistically in a financially unbiased and unconflicted way.
For people across the world, the Covid-19 pandemic has not only created a health crisis but also an economic collapse of a similar magnitude. We see people losing their jobs and livelihoods overnight. We also see almost everyone having some degree of personal worry about their financial situation because of how our jobs and the economy are so interconnected. As a socially conscious technology business, we want to make a positive impact on society.
What do we do?
Our business is based on the following:
- We have a financial education platform that is written and created in an unbiased way and covers all key areas and allows users to understand their financial goals and what they need to know and do to achieve success.
- There automatic savings tools and systems that help people achieve their financial goals in a realistic way. This looks at short, medium and long term goals and helps people understand and decide how to best save for their goals.
- We work with specialist partners to create a financial platform that is based on serving individuals holistically and in an unconflicted way. We want our users to understand all the options and realistic ways to improve their financial wellbeing.
Why join Mintago?
We are a tech business but it’s really a people business. We care and are really excited about what we do for the world. We also look after each other. We have a great culture of working hard together while having fun. The founder and CEO, Chieu Cao, is also the co-founder of another successful business called Perkbox. We have a great team with the experience to make a big difference.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Sales Intern.
This internship is perfect for any graduate looking to take their firsts steps into the world of start-up tech, sales and marketing.
The right candidate will be responsible for:-
- Preparing email, video and social media campaigns to be sent via our sales engagement software
- Converting into appointments for our Sales team
- Represent Mintago and the benefits of financial wellbeing to the UK workforce.
The right candidate will have:-
- A hunger to learn and succeed,
- An interest in sales, marketing and technology
- A basic level of understanding of the importance of health and wellbeing
- Good writing skills are essential.
What you’ll get in return.
- Develop your sales experience and have a direct impact on a fast-growing business.
- Working closely with every aspect of the business and also learn from the Head of Sales with over 10 years of experience.
- You'll be part of a great team and a great culture, although remotely, but we have fun.
- You can add a new experience to your CV and get our full endorsement when things are back to normal.
- This a non-paying, experience placement.