Gallinée is an innovative beauty brand based in London. Launched in April 2016, we are the first skin care brand to take care of the good bacteria of the skin. We are developing products that contain a complex of probiotic, prebiotic and postbiotic to take care of the skin microbiome. Our main market are France, United kingdom and United states. You can find us all around the globe in Pharmacies, Wholefoods, Le Printemps, Birchbox, HarveyNichols.com, LookFantastic.com and many others. Our young company is growing quickly, and we are looking for someone to join the fun team that we are!
You are curious, independent, creative and organised.
You are studying or graduated of a Master in Marketing/Digital.
You speak both English and French fluently.
You are passionate about Social Media platforms. You are interested about the world of beauty and ideally, have experience in this industry.
You have excellent written communication skills for producing high-quality content in English and French (writing and speaking).
You are extremely organized and have the ability to prioritise, to work to tight deadlines.
You enjoy multitasking and are highly self-motivated.
You have solid knowledge of Web Marketing tools, email, social.
You have fundamental understanding of SEM (Paid, Social, Content, PR) and how it impacts SEO. Knowledge of Adobe Suite, in particular Photoshop.
WHAT IS THE JOB?
We are looking for a dynamic and creative person who can take care of:
- Content creation: You create a lot of content for different channels to support Digital.
- Social Media: You manage social media platforms and a digital marketing calendar. You analyse and report on social activities weekly and monthly. You manage a strategy to increase the social community. You create shootings for social assets.
- Influencer Marketing: Support the Digital Manager in the international Influencer Marketing strategy. You contact influencers and other partners to grow our community and building lasting relationships.
- Marketing Strategy: you write blog articles, surveys and other forms of content for SEO and website optimisation. You will monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance.
- Emailing acquisition: You create a weekly newsletter and email campaigns, plan and execute promotions, managing strategy to increase email database.
East London based
Internship position attached to Digital Department and reporting to the Digital Manager
6 months to one year internship with possibility of permanent position
Starting date: mid July 2020
750£/month + transport allowance included