FORTYEIGHT.ai offers next-gen transparency for artificial intelligence and facial recognition technology.
We help people benefit from the full potential of cutting edge technology, while retaining control over the effect it has on their lives.
We'll shortly announce a transparency layer for COVID-19 surveillance, helping to ensure citizens can benefit from the protections it creates, without sacrificing their rights.
With an MVP well underway and some early funding now secured, we're looking for a Co-Founder / Technical Lead to join our team, and take the reins as we roll out a category-defining product that'll safeguard our fundamental rights and freedoms.
Our rapidly developed MVP has been developed as a progressive web app that leverages a primarily serverless architecture including DynamoDB, AWS Lambdas, Aurora RDS, API Gateway and Firebase Auth.
Looking to the future, we're excited to start exploring decentralisation and distributed / client-side compute that draw on the significant potential of federated learning, edge computing and linked data (Solid / Inrupt).
This role will require the focus and commitment of a person that is energised by purpose-led visions. Your passion for cutting edge technology will be equal to a proven ability to deliver.
- A love of code, all of it, front and back, this is a full stack dev role.
- Experience working with federated learning systems and edge compute
- Modern thinker around testing and release practices.
- Hands on mentality.
- The ability to explain tech to non-techs.
- Know good devs that you would want to join forces with.
- Salary : £70-80,000 per annum
- Flexible working (fully remote during COVID-19 and hybrid options post COVID)
- Participation as in company Options scheme (i.e Equity)