We've developed a system that protects online businesses from fraud. Our platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The SEON system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
Now we would like to expand our team with a Digital Content Associate who will support us with his experience and knowledge.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plans content creation for newsletters, flash news, posts, targeted nurture campaigns, guides, press releases, and more,
- Manages interweaved organic social, email campaigns, and event marketing initiatives,
- Ensures internal review procedure is systematically applied to all content before publication,
- Publishes content to our sites using WordPress content management system,
- Construct a SEO-friendly optimization framework for all content that ensures quality and broad appeal, identifying ways to improve content performance,
- Stylizes content to allow for positive user experiences,
- Improves operational efficiency and effectiveness,
- Works closely with the interested parties to create a consistent and clear message that positions the organization as a market leader.
Our requirements are:
- 2+ years of Content Management experience,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- HTML and WordPress technical skill,
- Knowledge with core SEO and web analytics concepts,
- Hands-on, autodidactic marketer with great project management skills,
- Able to self-manage time and work schedule,
- Ability to leverage social media to market company services,
- Experience developing email content within automation systems like Mailchimp is key is an advantage.
What we offer in return:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment,
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry,
- Supportive young team,
- Competitive salary.