Marketing Expert for an Exciting Sport Startup
Great opportunity for a talented and passionate marketing specialist who is interested in sport and working at a fast growing tech company.
Do you want to help drive significant growth at an early stage start-up and make a difference from Day 1?
Fixture Calendar is looking for someone with at least 5 years Marketing experience and willing to be involved with all aspects of growing the awareness of this new company.
We are looking for a marketing expert, who is proactive, switched on and motivated, to join an incredibly exciting working environment. Candidates need to prove a strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail, creativity and a desire to work at a start-up.
The role considers…
- creating a clear marketing strategy aligned to business focus and timelines,
- developing processes and KPIs for marketing activities across the business,
- measuring the success of marketing and creative campaigns across the business through data,
- maximising and creating new opportunities for online traffic through multiple channels including PR,
- keeping up to date with industry and technological changes that impact the business,
- experience with Social Media, SEO and PPC,
- building relationships with other related companies.
We are purposefully looking for someone who can be a key member of the team for the long-term and lead the Marketing function of the company. To that end the role can be amended for the right candidate... Part-Time or Full-Time, Remote work or Office based work in Central London and on renumeration. (There would be some expectation to visit the London Office once a fortnight so please note this detail for candidates who are applying from out of London…).
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please send us your CV and a cover letter telling us why you would like to join our company. Check out our website to learn more about Fixture Calendar - an online platform that tracks sport events happening all over the world.
**We would hope to meet final candidates in person in early June in London pending and allowing for current COVID health advice and social distancing rules. Please be open and honest about your health and any considerations during the application process **