We sincerely hope you are well and staying safe at this time and thank you for considering this role here at LandTech.
During this unprecedented time that we are all globally facing, we have taken the decision to temporarily pause all our active hiring.
As a company, we remain stable and secure, and it is with intentional integrity and care towards our employees and clients that we are pausing hiring. This will enable us to focus our efforts on supporting them during this time.
We are still taking applications for these roles so as soon as we start again you will hear from us in due course.
We’re LandTech – the award-winning technology startup revolutionising the property industry.
We started with LandInsight, which made it easier to find and assess off-market land. But we’ve grown a lot since then.
In fact, we’re the fastest-growing PropTech company in the UK. And PropTech just happens to be one of the fastest-growing sectors in the UK too.
With the level of confidence the co-founders put into each hire, and the support they offer along the way, you get the opportunity to learn fast, skill up, and develop an incredible career.
You’ll be helping us to launch industry-leading (and hopefully industry-redefining) educational content for property professionals.
You’ll be creating the curriculum, coming up with the content and tracking everything every step of the way to make sure it’s always performing as well as it can. And you’ll be leading the charge in promoting it all – both externally and internally.
You’ll be joining the Content team within Marketing, so you’ll have support on copywriting, design, video creation and everything else you need to get your job done.
- Building educational content – You’ll identify the best topics, scope out the curriculum, work with the wider team to get it made, and work with the wider industry to get the word out (both online and in person)
- Growing our network – You’ll be integral to growing an online community of property professionals. And, as a natural people person, you’ll meet new industry connections and encourage them to appear in our content so we can share their experience (and their reach),
- Organising training/education events – You’ll put on top-notch events for all those people you meet (and meet some new people in the process), from clinics and help sessions through to full paid-for courses
- Improving everything over time – You’ll love getting into the nitty-gritty of reporting, using analytics tools, monitoring funnel progression, and A/B testing everything so that the whole system keeps getting better and better
- Firming up our reputation – Ultimately, you’ll make LandTech into a nationally (hell, even internationally) recognised leader in property education
- Property experience – It’s a complicated industry, so this won’t be your first rodeo
- Educational content experience – You’ll be adept at knowing how to create and pace content, because you’ll have done it before
- A drive to do things differently – We’re always open to new ideas. After all, our entire business is built on them. You’ll be armed with new ways of doing things, and be open to how new technology can help
Everything we do is underpinned by our three core values: Open, Empower, Home.
We believe that businesses (and people) do their best work when they’re working collaboratively. That means you’ll be working directly with everyone in the business, right up to the co-founders Jonny and Andrew.
Read more about who we are, and how we work, here: https://land.tech/about/
It’s this attitude that saw us voted the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work for, and receive awards for ‘Best at Employee Development’.
We want the best people. And we offer some great perks to get (and keep) them.
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holiday
- Professional and personal training budget
- Gift vouchers for buying your first home, tying the knot and having a baby
- Gym and wellness contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
- An inclusive community – sharing time in all-company quarterly away days, and monthly socials
- Dedication to hiring for culture, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who is decent, passionate about what they do, and eager to learn and grow