We sincerely hope you are well and staying safe at this time and thank you for considering this role here at LandTech.
During this unprecedented time that we are all globally facing, we have taken the decision to temporarily pause all our active hiring.
As a company, we remain stable and secure, and it is with intentional integrity and care towards our employees and clients that we are pausing hiring. This will enable us to focus our efforts on supporting them during this time.
We are still taking applications for these roles so as soon as we start again you will hear from us in due course.
We’re the fastest-growing PropTech company in the UK. And PropTech just happens to be one of the fastest-growing sectors in the UK too. Not only that but we're a warm, diverse and passionate crowd with innovation and empowerment baked into our every day worklife.
We started with LandInsight, which made it easier to find land for projects. Then we launched LandEnhance, which helps with planning applications. And we’ve got plenty more in the pipeline.
It all started with a Tweet in 2015 between an ex-town planner and a developer with a shared vision. In just 6 years, our humble start-up has grown to 79 people, seeing over 150% growth in the last year alone.
Our secret is simple, we hold a principle that we want our people to be the best version of themselves, and create a place they can all thrive and be happy.
With further rapid expansion planned for 2020, and projecting another 50 to our headcount, we are now looking for an exceptional HR Practitioner to join our growing team as we journey onwards on this incredible journey. This role will be right for someone who is already an experienced Advisor looking for their next step up into Manager, or someone who is at the Manager level and wants to continue to grow within a fast-scaling business. You will be someone who has competence and pride in their work, and who has a core of integrity and warmth in character.
Working within a collaborative and supportive team of 6, you will report into Head of People and be a trusted, credible and accountable manager of all the day-to-day People Operations, and driving high standards and best practices in every area of our People roadmap, doing this within a framework of a boldly ethical, empowering and warm approach.
As we undergo a period of transition, you will be someone who is smart, sincere and logical, with the ability to be considered and pragmatic in understanding the impacts on the bigger picture in all they do.
You will be involved in every aspect of the People Operations, and therefore enjoy having both autonomy and ambiguity, as well as direction and support.
- Managers Coaching and Partnership: Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels of the business, advising on all areas of the member life cycle.
- Support, Advice and Guidance: Apply an honest, ethical and empowering approach to support and advise of all employee relations issues to all members of all levels across the business.
- Query and Policy Management: Manage all queries, prioritising, assigning and escalating these as relevant; owning Policies and ensuring updates, education and compliance companywide
- Operational Management: Own and run all contractual administration, on/off boarding and payroll submissions, overseeing each step to ensure compliance, completion as well as Bamboo upload from all relevant parties
- Employee Relations: Advise, support and oversee all cases as relevant, applying sound judgment and discernment; identify, manage/escalate risks, trends and opportunities; identify trends and root causes, generate and implement effective solutions
- Performance Management: Run and manage the bi-annually reviews, advise on development needs, and provide training, advice and support to managers where needed
- Engagement: Champion a healthy, motivated and productive culture, running monthly surveys, events and current programmes; and proposing and implementing new strategic initiatives
- Reward, recognition and benefits: Run and propose innovate and culture fit programmes
- Recruitment: Reviewing and updating job descriptions inline with brief, company tone and culture; supporting the Talent members wherever needed, including advertising, campaigns, screening, reporting, interview booking and coordination.
- Reporting and analysis: Owning the data and analysis you will spot risks, highlight trends and provide analysis for what is really going on under the bonnet. This will include running the weekly/monthly operational reporting, including turnover and retention rates, development budgets, starter/leaver/mover changes, ENPS etc.
- Systems and Process: Be an avid owner of our HR systems, BambooHR and Lattice, looking for ways to have better usage, automation and data-outputs.
- Employer Branding: Being a strong authentic advocate for our culture and brand, championing and embedding it in all we do; leading the EVP and other campaigns and drive towards profile raising
- Projects and Strategy: Run own projects inline with the People Ops strategy, and work closely with the Head of People on other strategies, including preparing for growth.
- A fully CIPD qualified practitioner with a minimum 5-8+ years of proven HR experience, and at least 2 one these already at Advisory level.
- A balanced thinker who is able to use data, ethical principles, commercial acumen, and empathy all in one when problem solving, and can see the bigger context, issue, and impact.
- A team player who is honest, committed, and integrity principled
- A curious life learner, who is engaging, humble and warm
- A smart mind who is accurate, considered and efficiency
- A pro-active and proud HR practitioner who genuinely cares about doing the right thing, driving excellence and helping everyone be their best-selves
- A strong competence in communication, organisation, time management and prioritisation.
Our company was built on three core values: ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’
We believe that businesses (and people) do their best work when they’re working collaboratively. That means you’ll be working directly with everyone in the business, right up to the co-founders Jonny and Andrew.
It’s this attitude that saw us voted the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work for, and receive awards for ‘Best at Employee Development’.
And, of course, we offer some great perks...
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Professional and personal training budget
- Gym and wellness contributions, and a cycle to work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
- Loads of social events, including a quarterly away day, an annual ski trip and monthly socials
If you want to learn more about who we are, and how we work, click here!