We sincerely hope you are well and staying safe at this time and thank you for considering this role here at LandTech.
During this unprecedented time that we are all globally facing, we have taken the decision to temporarily pause all our active hiring.
As a company, we remain stable and secure, and it is with intentional integrity and care towards our employees and clients that we are pausing hiring. This will enable us to focus our efforts on supporting them during this time.
We are still taking applications for these roles so as soon as we start again you will hear from us in due course.
We’re looking for Business Development Managers working within SaaS sales, do you want to work with a product that has barely any competition, in a market that is crying out for it? Along with an uncapped commission structure (and a bunch of other benefits of course!)...then read on.
We’re LandTech. We’re the award-winning tech startup building platforms to bring much-needed innovation to the property industry.
We started with LandInsight, which made it easier to find and assess off-market land. Then we launched LandEnhance, bringing tech to the planning sector. And we’ve got plenty more in the pipeline.
We’re the fastest-growing PropTech company in the UK. And PropTech just happens to be one of the fastest-growing sectors in the UK too.
Imagine what that could do for your career progression.
Your mission is to grow our customer base and revenue which ultimately contributes to the continued growth of the business! We’ve gone from 30 people in the beginning of 2019 to over 70 in 2020 and we’re not slowing down.
LandTech uses cutting-edge technology to try and solve the problems plaguing the property industry. We’re not just doing it to help the industry – we want to help get more houses built, faster, by a more diverse range of people. A big goal? Sure. But it’s backed by the same investors behind TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner.
We believe in a pretty flat hierarchy – you’ll have direct access to everyone, from the two co-founders down. And you’ll have direct input into how the company runs, and how we can scale fast. Targets change all the time, and we want help from other bright people that can build on the firm foundations we’ve put in place.
- Generating new leads through a combination of best-in-class lead gen tools like Linkedin Sales Navigator, your own network and active prospecting
- Establishing yourself as a product expert, you will be booking in and leading slick product demonstrations whilst answering any questions our future customers have
- Representing LandTech professionally, you will handle the pricing, negotiation and closing on behalf of the business
- Measuring and reporting on sales metrics and performance, you’ll recognise if something isn’t working or could be better you’ll take the initiative to improve it
- Reporting to the Sales Manager (weekly/monthly/quarterly) regarding sales results and share any insights/success stories with the rest of the team
- Liaising with the Customer Success team to ensure efficient on-boarding with new clients, giving them a great experience from day 1
- Oversee activities, monitor performance and deliver continual training for the SDRs within the sales department
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Creating strategies to optimise performance and keep getting better results
- Established experience in a full 360 B2B SaaS sales role
- Previous experience working to and delivering on targets, realistically you will have carried a sales quota of £250,000 minimum in a previous role
- Using the following systems or similar : linkedin Sales Navigator, Lusha, Zint, Salesforce
- Curiosity – we’re after someone with the skills and desire to add new ideas and lead on/help with their implementation
Our company was built on three core values: ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’
We believe that businesses (and people) do their best work when they’re working collaboratively. That means you’ll be working directly with everyone in the business, right up to the co-founders Jonny and Andrew.
It’s this attitude that saw us voted the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work for, and receive awards for ‘Best at Employee Development’.
And, of course, we offer some great perks...
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Professional and personal training budget
- Gym and wellness contributions, and a cycle to work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
- Loads of social events, including a quarterly away day and monthly socials