Founded in 2014 in London, United Kingdom, Garrison has raised more than $50m to date from London investors including Dawn Capital, IP Group, NM Capital and BGF. Garrison’s strengths lie in its experienced and dedicated teams, building on years of expertise in cyber security to bring genuinely game changing technology to the industry.
Garrison is working to build the future of cyber security and is already deploying at scale in both the government and commercial space. Our existing customers are large organisations averaging over fifty thousand employees each, across sectors including banking, insurance, media, telco, law and government.
2020 is shaping up to be our busiest and most productive year yet, with increasing demand, steady growth, and plenty of impactful projects taking place!
What we do
We make the internet a far safer place for work and play. We develop cybersecurity products that bring together our own electronic hardware, firmware and software to provide an unrivalled combination of security, usability and performance to ensure that risky web content is never processed on the user’s endpoint device.
Our working culture
Garrison is an exciting start-up company with ground-breaking technology; a very serious mission to solve real world problems, but with a positive and highly inclusive atmosphere, an excellent work/life balance, and frequent social events covering everything from games nights to robot fights!
We offer a fantastic range of benefits with a central London base 30 secs walk from Waterloo Station, plus a flexible approach to working hours, fortnightly croissant mornings for an all-hands Q&A with the leadership team, not to mention a huge gong for new sales celebrations!
Overview of the role
Working closely with the Head of Account Management and Head of Sales Operations, and frequently collaborating with both technical and customer facing teams within Garrison, you will be responsible for nurturing and optimising existing relationships with clients whilst focusing on opportunities to up-sell products and generate leads.
You will play a vital role in Garrison’s growth by ensuring revenue is maximised and customers consistently remain content and more likely to recommend our solutions to their peers.
The role will involve occasional travel and anti-social hours to ensure we are servicing our clients as best as possible.
- CRM, pro-actively establishing and developing customer relationships at all levels to maximise opportunities for revenue growth.
- Developing a detailed understanding of Garrison’s products, and articulating Garrison’s secure web browsing concept in simple terms.
- Remain up to date with Garrison’s product roadmap to allow for a strategic approach to upselling.
- Development and execution of account plans; directing resulting business development efforts.
- Delivering required metrics (reporting of pipeline and orders), ensuring revenue is in line with or above plan.
- Keeping a close eye on market activity and trends, alongside regular competitor analysis.
- Helping to facilitate an effective handover from BD execs post sale, and regular contact with the Customer Success team.
Skills and experience
You’ll be perfect if you have the following -
- Demonstrable expertise in client relationship management, with a strong understanding of the end to end sales process.
- Experience of shaping client requirements, identifying suitable use cases and helping prospects develop internal business cases to secure funding.
- Sharp, strategic, client-centric and technically literate, with an entrepreneurial spirit and close focus on revenue optimisation.
- Willingness to travel and work anti-social hours
It would be super useful if -
- You’ve got a proven track record of selling cyber security solutions into Enterprise organisations and government clients (ideally for the EMEA region).
- You have sound project management skills, able to spin many plates concurrently and collaborate with multiple teams and see through to delivery.
And we are delighted to have team members who show the following -
- Collaboration with team members with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation, adaptable, enjoys prospecting challenges and delivering results.
- Calmness under pressure, maintaining a diplomatic manner even when being challenged.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
What we can offer you in return!
- Flexible working hours and regular working from home
- 25 days holiday allowance per year (with the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days)
- Company pension scheme of 8% base salary (depending on employee minimum contribution)
- Personal annual training budget
- Perkbox discounts and freebies – free coffee, free cinema tickets, and lots more
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share option scheme
- Bike to work scheme and an interest-free season ticket loans
- Regular socials – games nights, open air cinema, quiz nights and company picnic are all recent!
- And free fruit, tea and coffee in our offices!