We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic, results focused business analyst to be our first full-time data hire. Our ideal candidate is someone who is able to pull key insights from data and create actionable business plans. You must be comfortable working independently, and have enough experience to start to build this function out as part of our product and tech team.
Feedr is an online platform connecting offices to fresh, healthy meals from 100+ of the best artisan vendors in London. Feedr is redefining the workplace food landscape, using technology to build personalised menus and launch company lunch programs.
We’re fanatics about great food, great customer experience, and empowering people to have healthy, happy days at work. We believe that food should be transparent, well-sourced, and built to suit your personal needs and preferences, and we’re using technology to do just that.
Feedr has raised two rounds of capital, backed by world class angel and VC investors. We have grown 200% in the last 12 months and are currently selling tens of thousands of meals each month. Feedr has been named as one of the top 100 UK startups in the Startups 100 list for the past two years. We’re a mission driven team and looking for passionate people to join us in redefining workplace food.
- Drive actionable insights from data across the business. You need to be able to get under the skin of business and understand the how, what and why
- Own the tools for surfacing and visualising data across the company end to end from building data pipelines to client-ready dashboards and reports.
- Define and answer key questions about our business. You will understand the drivers of success and help us answer how to attain them faster.
- Work with all teams within the business to help them be self-service and answer their own data questions. We have a proactive team who owns their own data, and you will help them be more powerful with it.
- Clearly communicate findings and important information and insights to business, including designing reports and/or dashboards for use by team and clients at various tiers
- Provide reports and analysis through tools, portals and databases (Power BI, Excel, SQL and/or other data management systems
- Support us in building reporting and marketing automation processes. Experience with event based data (Segment, Amplitude), Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- A deep analytical mindset and desire to get to the root of the problem and solve complex challenges
- Proven experience with analytics and project management
- Excellent critical thinking skills, with very strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, ability to identify variables influencing growth and define models to forecast their evolution
- Curious and always willing to learn new skills
- Strong people skills with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent SQL and basic noSQL querying skills - we use Postgres and DocumentDB
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus - we use this to communicate client-ready dashboards directly to our customers.
- BSc/BA (or above) in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Opportunity to work directly in the data and product engine of a fast growth startup
- Mission driven culture oriented around helping people live healthier and better lives.
- Fast paced work environment where you never stop learning.
- Close knit team where everyone has the opportunity to challenge, question and improve what we do to ultimately build the best product possible for customers
- Convenient Central London office (currently remote working with lots of Zoom calls like everyone else - but plan is to return to office life!)
- Subsidised daily lunches (on Feedr’s Cloud Canteen platform) and lots of food samples in the office (currently subsidized home food delivery!)