Feedr is an online platform connecting offices to fresh, healthy meals from 100+ of the best artisan vendors in London. Feedr is redefining the workplace food landscape, using technology to build personalised menus and launch company lunch programs.
We’re fanatics about great food, great customer experience, and empowering people to have healthy, happy days at work. We believe that food should be transparent, well-sourced, and built to suit your personal needs and preferences, and we’re using technology to do just that.
Feedr has raised two rounds of capital, backed by world class angel and VC investors. We have grown 200% in the last 12 months and are currently selling tens of thousands of meals each month. Feedr has been named as one of the top 100 UK startups in the Startups 100 list for the past two years. We’re a mission driven team and looking for passionate people to join us in redefining workplace food.
About the role:
Feedr is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and outgoing person to join our Marketing team. We are looking for a full time performance marketing manager to lead the team’s paid acquisition strategy to drive lead generation, further market penetration and brand awareness. Tasks will include but not be limited to the below:
- Lead and implement an innovative digital marketing strategy across Adwords, Bing, SEO, Facebook and LinkedIn paid strategies to drive lead generation.
- Develop and manage digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns for Google and Bing search, social and display channels..
- Day-to-day channel management including but not limited to: keyword research, ad-copy testing, optimisations and reporting.
- Budget management of all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CPLs.
- Produce metric driven reporting - must excel at campaign and channel reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Drive digital marketing innovation - build out A/B testing frameworks and mechanisms to test new channels, campaigns and products.
- Content and copywriting - confident at writing engaging and on brand ad-copy, across search, display and social channels.
- Collaborate with the brand marketer for SEO
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Product Manager, on on-page optimisations and funnel conversion improvement ideas.
Having already gained solid experience in a digital marketing role at a best in class tech company or startup, you are looking for an opportunity to take on more responsibility to drive forward the digital marketing strategy at a fast paced company, and feel confident supporting other areas of the marketing mix.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on digital marketing experience at a best in class brand, preferably another B2B brand.
- In depth channel knowledge of Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Facebook Ads Manager - with a good balance of analytical and creative understanding of each of these platforms.
- A proven track record of managing successful Search and paid social strategies to drive positive business results.
- Highly analytical - very comfortable with raw data, and love continually making things better, with a strong working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Also very creative - able to create new, imaginative ideas to explore and test, including creating strong ad-copy, and overall confident with the more creative aspects of digital marketing.
- Experience managing budgets and comfortable with quarterly, monthly and weekly budget setting.
- The ability to maintain a holistic and strategic overview while maintaining hawk-eyed granular attention to detail.
- Good understanding of the digital marketing landscape, and emerging platforms and technologies.
- Experience working with product marketing teams on funnel and onsite conversion journeys. Experience with platforms like Amplitude, Optimizely, Hotjar or others.
- Strong communication skills when working within a small marketing team and cross-functionally.
- Proven ability to track and manage KPIs and ROIs effectively.
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Opportunity to shape Feedr’s growth strategy focusing on digital marketing initiatives.
- Mission driven culture oriented around helping people live healthier and better lives.
- Fast paced work environment where you never stop learning.
- Close knit team where everyone has the opportunity to challenge, question and improve what we do to ultimately build the best product possible for customers
- Rapid progression and opportunity for high performers.
- Convenient Central London office.
- Access to benefits including subsidised daily lunches (on Feedr’s Cloud Canteen platform), lots of food samples, the Headspace app to support mental wellbeing.