Who we are:
Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there! We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
We’re a diverse team of fun, genuine, smart people with a common mission to shake up financial services and change the way people manage their money in an intelligent easy way.
A fintech leader located in Vauxhall, London, we work in a modern, open plan office. We’re passionate and motivated and take pride in providing a great experience for our customers and empowering generations of investors. We want like-minded people to join us. As a Nutmegger, you’ll be part of a tightknit, hard-working, innovative team at the top of their game, facing new
Job in a nutshell:
The role is to make outbound calls to existing and prospect customers to help increase AUM while providing outstanding customer support. To do this you will need to be persistent in calling existing campaigns (online journey dropouts) as well as testing new ones. You will be able to educate our customers on markets and reassure customers of any concerns they have. You will be able to talk to the customers about Nutmeg products and investment styles and help with any queries the customer has about the website and will have the ability to cross sell on products. You will need to use your soft skills to adapt your tone to each customer and at times empathise when things are not as customers had hoped.
We are looking for a someone with a ‘get up and go’ attitude who will take ownership of their pipeline and will help improve the customer experience. You are proactive in acquiring knowledge from within the business and externally from the industry to maintain an informed high-quality customer experience. You must manage your time effectively, there will be times when you’re juggling lots of tasks, this should never affect the customer experience.
- Strong customer service and written and spoken communication skills
- Strong team player
- Good problem solver
- Experience with Investment product e.g. ISA/Pensions is desirable
- Experience in adding value to the customer journey
- Sales and/or retention experience is a plus
- To consistently hit KRIs set by your Manager.
- A supportive team culture
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthday day off
- 2 days’ paid community leave
- Daily delivery of fresh fruit and artisanal coffee
- Cycle storage and showers onsite
- Generous pension plan
- Private healthcare from day 1
- Season ticket loans
- Competitive salary
- Access to coaching platform & regular knowledge sharing
- Part of a diverse and inclusive Nutmeg team