Every candidate has a talent and diversity of skills that employers are looking for. The problem is how to identify candidate’s capabilities and match employer’s and candidate’s motivations. For that purpose, we introduce a PitchMe process - a novel approach for management of Human Resources relying on multilayer profiling of skills and matchmaking between those who offer skills and those who need them.
Our mission is to empower candidates to demonstrate their real abilities and knowledge allowing anyone with relevant skillset to apply for a position regardless of their professional background.
If you share our vision to change outdated recruitment process, we offer a great opportunity to join our growing team in London! Office in the Central London, great team and exciting challenges guaranteed!
What you will be doing:
- Build a pipeline of leads for the sales team by qualifying inbound inquiries and reaching out to high-potential prospects.
- Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our product value proposition and use cases.
- Develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using content, email, phone, social media and any other strategies that work!
- Managing sales funnel and meeting sales KPIs
- Working closely with Head of Sales and Marketing team
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information on any prospects that you speak with (in CRM)
- Salary fixed + bonus scheme
- Stylish office in Central London (once lockdown is over)
- Flexible working: Monday to Friday
- Huge potential for personal development: you’ll work closely with Founders to further develop your own skills
- Free tickets to business meetups, investor and tech events
- Additional perks: From online access to GPs through to shopping cashback, restaurant discounts, discounted gym membership.
- Goal driven attitude to close deals on an enterprise scale
- Aptitude and desire to become a technical sales expert
- Mature communication skills to present in front of C-Level clients
- Analytical understanding of a complex sales process
- Feeling home in a high growth environment with plenty opportunities to expand your skills and maximize your professional development
Team you will work in:
We’re offering the opportunity to build on your existing skills and knowledge. You’ll be working side by side with the founders and business developers in a very flat structure and gain hands-on experience.
PitchMe is a diverse team and we promote equal opportunities in hiring.