Are you a natural hustler? And are you curious about what joining a fast-paced startup that can make an impact in people’s lives is all about? At Journify, you will be part of a performance-driven team that’s launching an audio journaling and burnout prevention app this summer.
We have an army of brand builders, communicators, and deginers. We're even working on our very own podcast! Now we need the growth hacking mindset to take our results to the next level. Reporting to the Founder and CEO/CMO, you’ll own the growth hacking ideas, initiatives, and execution.
- Lead the way when it comes to new lead generation channels.
- Explore potential collaboration opportunities to expand our reach.
- Develop a list of potential sources for backlinks.
- Own the community building channels outside of our own social platforms.
- Manage the weekly reporting process.
- First and foremost, you’re a do-er and you love a good challenge.
- You have strong copywriting skills with the ability to adapt to different formats and channels.
- You’ve already been to our website https://journify.co and you’re eager to be part of our journey.
- You love thinking outside the box, you’re a hard worker, and you have a reputation for being extremely detailed oriented.
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart and thrive in ambiguity!
About the role
- This is part of a set of roles we’ve designed in response to the COVID-19 situation. The internship is unpaid, but at the end of the 12 weeks we’ll be able to discuss potential compensation schemes (including options).
- This is an opportunity to be part of the product launch of a new mobile app and own specific KPIs that then you will be able to detail in your resume.
- The Founder is in London, but these are all remote opportunities.
We all know there are many people thinking and talking about mental wellness issues, like burnout, stress or anxiety. But they don't know about Journify yet! Send us an email or apply here describing one idea you would implement to get their attention.