Every candidate has a talent and diversity of skills that employers are looking for. The problem is how to identify candidate’s capabilities and match employer’s and candidate’s motivations. For that purpose, we introduce a PitchMe process - a novel approach for management of Human Resources relying on multilayer profiling of skills and matchmaking between those who offer skills and those who need them.
Our mission is to empower candidates to demonstrate their real abilities and knowledge allowing anyone with relevant skillset to apply for a position regardless of their professional background.
To date, we have >60.000 candidates using our platform and >200 employers. This year we are planning to reach 100.000 users and $1M in revenue.
If you share our vision to change outdated recruitment process, we offer a great opportunity to join our growing team in London! Office in the Central London, great team and exciting challenges guaranteed!
What you will be doing:
- Plan, develop, and execute campaigns across key consumer channels that result in increased customer acquisition, loyalty and conversion
- Digital marketing campaigns using appropriate online advertising platforms
- Production of company marketing material and newsletters
- Management of Social Media activity
- Operate a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels
- Work with data and analyze trends to drive segmentation and enhance effectiveness of campaigns
- Work closely with and support the Sales Team and Head of Marketing to align and maximise business and content strategies with all online and offline campaigns
- Continually identify new opportunities along the consumer journey for greater optimisation and business impact
- Stylish office in Central London (once lockdown is over)
- Flexible working: Monday to Friday
- Huge potential for personal development: you’ll work closely with Founders to further develop your own skills
- Free tickets to business meetups, investor and tech events
- Additional perks: From online access to GPs through to shopping cashback, restaurant discounts, discounted gym membership.
- +3 years’ experience in a digital marketing role with B2C experience a plus
- Evidence of expertise in Digital marketing campaigns
- Experience managing website content, online PPC advertising, Google Analytics, and social media channels
- Experience in developing great written and visual content
- Basic design skills incl. Photoshop, InDesign and Basic Video editing skills
- Google Adwords certified
- Passionate about making a social impact and joining a mission driven business
- Able to shift gears between thinking and doing across a range of marketing activities
- Experience working in high-performance teams in faced paced environment desired
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and deliver results against tight deadlines
Team you will work in:
We’re offering the opportunity to build on your existing skills and knowledge. You’ll be working side by side with the founders and business development team in a very flat structure and gain hands-on experience.
PitchMe is a diverse team and we promote equal opportunities in hiring.