MUST HAVE UK FMCG GROCERY EXPERIENCE TO APPLY
Joining Piccolo: We are looking for an ambitious, agile marketing professional to join our growing family.
The Role: This is a for a person who is both autonomous and a true team player working closely with our Co-Founder Head Creative and Head of Sales across the entire marketing function including on very special innovative projects. This is a great opportunity if you’re looking to advance marketing strategy and execution skills. You will lead on innovative product launches and direct our digital strategy and direct to consumer e-commerce shop. You will be working with a very talented team with digital, marketing and PR skills. You will need to be a practical and hands on team player with an ease for working in a nimble fast paced environment.
- Lead our digital acquisition strategy, executing a cost effective targeted multi-channel digital strategy to drive consumer acquisition & brand consideration.
- Own the KPIs for the direct to consumer side of the business from the strategy and implementation to positioning to acquisition
- Communicate and embed our brand proposition
- Project manage activation campaigns in conjunction with our retail partners and customers
- Shape our advertising and content creation strategies.
- Understand consumer insights and how they underpin & shape our plans.
- Develop and manage an awesome team.
- At least 3 years’ of brand and digital marketing/e-commerce experience
- Strong understanding of the dynamics of working in a small independent company
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Nimble, agile, not overly process driven.
- Risk taking, comfortable pushing boundaries.
- Enthusiastic, pragmatic and resilient.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Quick, clear and honest communication.
You’ll be confident to articulate hard facts and be an engaging and persuasive communicator. You will have a demonstrable track record in digital marketing, marketing, and project management. You’ll believe in business as a force for good and be passionate about our social purpose.
Why Piccolo: Piccolo is the UK's fastest growing baby food brand and has been voted by Real Business one of the Top 30 Most Philanthropic companies in the UK and has been featured in the Financial Times, the Times, City AM, the Sunday Times, the Evening Standard, BBC News, BBC’s Business Inside Track, BBC Going Global and nominated for the Evening Standard’s SME of the Year.
Piccolo is a values-led business, and we keep these at the centre of our business decisions:
*Passion: for developing the best quality healthy and delicious products
*Purpose: keeping giving back at the heart of everything we do
*Brave: taking calculated risks that push boundaries and make a difference
*Respect: listening and supporting one another as we work together as one team
Compensation details: This role is a permanent full-time role, with a competitive salary designed to nurture your spirit, drive and professional development.
How to Apply: Send us your CV along with maximum 150 words on why this role is perfect for you and those short-listed will be invited for an intro call to learn more about your goals and experience. We are also expecting Linked In applications but we appreciate those candidates who drop a note on why they believe they are a fit directly to us.
We are a small and nimble challenger business that likes to maintain its family run atmosphere. With regular team lunches, social outings and the chance to travel the country and get involved with our charitable work, Piccolo’s is an exciting and dynamic place to work.
Piccolo is a value driven company: we believe strongly that every child should be given the most nutritious start in life, which we support with our range of healthy and delicious organic meals and snacks, and our commitment to giving back through donating 10% of profits to charity.
Piccolo has also recently taken on such accolades as the Sunday Times Fast Track Ones to Watch and the Telegraph’s LDC Top Most Ambitious Businesses. Piccolo was also just this month shortlisted for SME of the Year by the Grocer and for SME of the Year by the Global Good Awards. We are stocked in all major retailers and a host of international markets.
For more info, please visit www.mylittlepiccolo.com and follow us on @MyLittlePiccolo on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.