We are looking for an experienced Head of Operations to oversee our ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
You will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the CEO. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. Excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, are expected.
The goal of the Head of Operations is to ensure the business functions securely, enabling us to drive significant, sustainable growth.
- Designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
- Overseeing daily operations of the company and the work of leadership
- Setting comprehensive goals for performance and growth, and evaluating performance by analysing data and metric
- Leading employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Participating in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Writing and submitting reports to the CEO in all matters of importance, and assisting in fundraising ventures
- Managing relationships with partners/vendors
- Owning everything around office environment
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience in scaling startups is strongly preferred
- Understanding and appreciation for all core functions of the business – HR, finance, product, marketing, sales, and customer success
- Experience with accounting and bookkeeping
- Competency in strategic planning and business development
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Extremely good communicator – in both written and spoken English
- Proactive attitude
- Confident with modern tooling including Notion and Excel / Google Sheets
*These are ideal but not all required as we know some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at GoSquared.
- Opportunity for growth and progression into a Chief Operating Officer role
- Directly influencing the team's internal workflows, tools and practises
- Open, inclusive and fast-paced environment with a passionate and excited team
- The latest and greatest Mac laptop for getting work done
- Spoiled with unlimited coffee, beer and weekly team lunches in our central London office (once we return from remote working)
- Many other perks including half price gym membership, healthcare, books, conference allowance and more
How to apply
Submit your CV, a short summary on why you would be good fit for this role and your min. salary requirements (not expectations). Please no cover letters.
And no recruiters please! We have already received a very high number of applications, thank you.